Registration Form

roboa

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the registration form. I'm trying to create a test pilot to test out the new forum intergration code i've added (automatic pilot addition). When I click the button to register the pilot it just takes me back to the form again and no "pending" pilot is added and no e-mails are sent out. Can anyone help?

cheers,

roboa

Bugger. i checked mine this morning and I'm having the exactly the same problem. It just keeps reloading the page. Checked in the admin centre and it doesn't go through either btw.

Edit: Sorry. had to restart IE and it does work after using beta version  1.2.692

• Administrators

It worked when I installed it, it stopped working when I modified it, and still doesn't work event if I put the original file back...

The changes I made are only to change the language of what's shown on the page, don't know if it's the right way to do... but it works well, except for that bug.

Make sure that you indeed to revert back to the original. A captcha was added to that form

Hi there,

Ok I uninstalled it all, and reinstalled it. I didn't modify anything that time... then I created a "test pilot", successfully. Then I created a second test pilot (different name and email), from that moment it bugged! Once again, same problem, it keeps reloading the form page when I hit "Submit".

Just deleted the entire php folder from my server and uploaded the latest beta and reinstalled. Still can't register a pilot. Can you please see if you can register. (www.explorevirtual.com) Otherwise I might have to go back to the last public release rather then the latest beta and see of that fixes it.

Hey! It works :P

I think it was only because I didn't write complete names for my test pilots. Is there a kind of "artificial intelligence" that filters if I write mr. AB at A@B.C?! loll :P Everything works well now!

Thanks for you help

An other question, when I look at my flight schedules, it says that the Google Map AIP key belongs to another website, and suggests to go at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/ to obtain a key. So I have to obtain a key from google for my site?

• Administrators

Hey! It works :P

I think it was only because I didn't write complete names for my test pilots. Is there a kind of "artificial intelligence" that filters if I write mr. AB at A@B.C?! loll :P Everything works well now!

Thanks for you help

An other question, when I look at my flight schedules, it says that the Google Map AIP key belongs to another website, and suggests to go at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/ to obtain a key. So I have to obtain a key from google for my site?

Yep it does filter invalid characters, anything that's entered does get filtered for validity

And yes, you need an API key for every site

• Administrators

Just deleted the entire php folder from my server and uploaded the latest beta and reinstalled. Still can't register a pilot. Can you please see if you can register. (www.explorevirtual.com) Otherwise I might have to go back to the last public release rather then the latest beta and see of that fixes it.

Try the public release, but have you modified the registration form at all?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, im new CEO of MajesticAir Virtual and have achived now over 50+ pilots. 

Sadly my website has came accross the same error as the rest on this forum.  Once submitting your account, you get redirected to the register form. 

Can somebody take a little look and help me? thanks.

www.majesticairva.com