FSPremier

hollinst

Hello phpVMS,

I would like to take a few minutes to let everyone know about the new and improved FSPremier! A while back we were in operation and became very backed up with orders, our lead designer also started having RW problems that created even more backups in the system than before. After this, one of our staff members deleted all of the content and files from the FSPremier site and email center then began posting fraudulent topics on various forums bashing FSPremier (We are still in "battle" with them trying to get all of the wrong sorted out in court).

Since then we have totally rebuilt ourselves and the way we operate. Two orders have been received and filled since we have re-opened, and another one (Palmair) is in the process of adjustment. We are back, and even more dedicated to quality than ever, and you can see this through our new site offering a better look at some of the work we have done in the past. No longer are prices set and payments made before the product is completed, the new system is set up like this:

1. Customer contacts us with the details of their project.
  2. We respond via email with a quote on the project.
  3. The customer replies and confirms the order for the price quoted.
  4. The project is then assigned to one of our designers, and is completed.
  5. Screenshots are sent to the customer of their product.
  6. An invoice is sent to the customer.
  7. Once paid, the product(s) is/are delivered to the customer via email.

Soon we will have a place for previous customers to log in to re-download their products and see the various coupons/promotion deals they have unlocked. Please take a moment to check out our new site, and see our improvement. We have been working very hard for the last 4 months to re-build after what happened. Also - please feel free to email or PM me those "tough" questions if you have any, I will be happy to answer anything at all!

Thank you very much for your time!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators

wow, I seen so much services disappear, you have to be careful when dealing these kinds of business. my best bet is to look at trusted ones such as simpilot group or FS-Prodcuts, they have been around for while, they show their work, and still operate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hello All iff you ever made anny payment via paypall you can put in a dispute then paypal holds the money you paid him untile the solve the issiue so in the end he wil need to provide the service or pay the money back