phpVMS Help

jauger

is there anyway you could help me i am useing 000webhost.com

PHPVMS is not supported on free hosting. There are way too many issues that pop up when trying to install on free hosting servers. You get what you pay for. My suggestion to you would be to purchase hosting from www.fivedev.net which is ran by the creator of PHPVMS. It's not that expensive and you get good service.

• Like 1

The first time I opened my previous website "One World Virtual", I was using 000webhost, and it worked fine. Now I am using Fivedev (hosted by the creator of phpVMS) for more stability and easy tech support. If you click on the link I posted above, you can get it installed in less than 10 minutes. Not to be rude, but it is going to be real hard to have someone completely do something for you because of your age. Past experiences have proved to be more of a waste of time to give full attention to someone your age. If you look real hard through the forums here, you will find everything you need to know on how to set up and tweak your Virtual Airline. If you run into a snag during your installation, you can then ask in the Support thread. Don't ask to have someone do it for you, that takes away from the learning ability of figuring out how the system operates. Once you learn to do things yourself, the possibilities are endless.

First, you need to create a database.

A: Create database

B: Create user for database

C: Create a secure password (best if you use 10+ characters with a combination of letters and numbers, while using upper and lower case)

Second, grab an ftp program (I like to use FileZilla)

Third, setup your ftp program to connect to your database (info can be found in the "Documentation" link above)

Fourth, upload the complete phpVMS to your database (indeed, it does go into the File Manager)

Fifth, run the install.php file using your website plus the file itself (Ex: www.mysite.freehost.com/install/install.php)

If you are given any errors during the installation process, please write down EXACTLY what the errors were and the location of where it is. You can then get faster response times if you have a full explanation of your errors.

The General Discussion/Off Topic thread is not for support, please post your problems in the Support thread.

First, you need to create a database.

A: Create database

B: Create user for database

C: Create a secure password (best if you use 10+ characters with a combination of letters and numbers, while using upper and lower case)

Second, grab an ftp program (I like to use FileZilla)

Third, setup your ftp program to connect to your database (info can be found in the "Documentation" link above)

Fourth, upload the complete phpVMS to your database (indeed, it does go into the File Manager)

Fifth, run the install.php file using your website plus the file itself (Ex: www.mysite.freehost.com/install/install.php)

If you are given any errors during the installation process, please write down EXACTLY what the errors were and the location of where it is. You can then get faster response times if you have a full explanation of your errors.

The General Discussion/Off Topic thread is not for support, please post your problems in the Support thread.

Just wondering if you could help me like do it i dont understand it i am lost thats the cpanel. the 22.png

66.png is my Account info

and 11.png is what i got so far but dont know how to actually put it on my website or install

and lastly 33.png is my website i did with basic upload from the template they gave me please help if you do it and you have a Virtual Airline ill let you advertise it there

post-2782-062581300 1321513572_thumb.png

post-2782-070719800 1321513618_thumb.png

post-2782-041268000 1321513694_thumb.png

• Moderators

iff you don't know what you are doing just stop and join a virtual airline and try to get in the staff.

iff you don't know how to do a basic setup on webhosting what will you do iff you encounter a problem

again my suggestion just join a va wait a couple off years and then setup your own

• Like 1

• 1 year later...