Stolen Skin

Awful absolutely horrible. Copying a whole skin in it's entirety is rather dumb.

Especially as this is a PAYWARE skin made by Jon for Fly Florida VA only.

Maybe there should be a icon to add on VA sites saying "approved by PHPVMS" and they get checked every so often to see if they are complying.

Where does it even get you copying? No where!

Maybe there should be a icon to add on VA sites saying "approved by PHPVMS" and they get checked every so often to see if they are complying.

If only it would change anything... people would just steal the icon the same way they stole the skin.

• Like 1

If only it would change anything... people would just steal the icon the same way they stole the skin.

Well not really, but don't worry it's a complicated anti copyright scheme inside my head. (And I get a lot of complicated ideas!) :D

• Like 1

Ofcorse you need to send them a copyright email but these days not many people take action unless there is a huge price to pay or (consaquince) Sorry that they did that to u... Just wrong.. If people wanna use skins they should ask for permission before. It would save everybody a lot of trouble. :)

Edmund K

I am confused, are they replicating the operations of American Airlines or Southwest Airlines? As in the footer it says VSWA, and that all of the logos are copyrighted to Southwest Airlines :S. I think this guy is just being lazy, and copying other peoples hard work. Total and utter disgrace.Also when you click donate, the donations go to virtual southwest airlines.