Holiday Deals from FSPremier!

hollinst

Hello phpVMS,

I would like to take a minute to inform everyone on phpVMS about the great deals we have set up for them! Starting now 11/21/2011 until 12/22/2011, all products and services will be at discounted prices! Some great deals coming up are:

• 5 planes for $34.99

• 2 custom logos for $24.99

• Airline Consulting for $24.99

More great deals available, email me at t.hollins@fspremier.org or visit www.fspremier.org to find out more today!

damn 25$ for a rippoff (sorry did i say this out loud) Airline Consulting i mean blink.gif

Joeri,

I have shown nothing but the utmost respect for you on these forums and even helped you solve problems with various users on these forums. What would cause you to disrespect myself, and my business in this way?

You are one of the people that is looked up to the most on these forums. But the main thing I see you doing is bashing other peoples work now, and embarrassing people for all of the phpVMS community to see.

You obviously do not agree with the service/price and therefore should contact me directly (PM or even the email that I supplied in the original post) and share your comment instead of attempting to publicly "rip apart" yet another post on phpVMS Forums.

I do thank you for showing interest in FSPremier however. I hope that you will think through your next few negative remarks before posting them to myself, or any other member on these forums.

Thank you.

• Like 8

Joeri,

I have shown nothing but the utmost respect for you on these forums and even helped you solve problems with various users on these forums. What would cause you to disrespect myself, and my business in this way?

You are one of the people that is looked up to the most on these forums. But the main thing I see you doing is bashing other peoples work now, and embarrassing people for all of the phpVMS community to see.

You obviously do not agree with the service/price and therefore should contact me directly (PM or even the email that I supplied in the original post) and share your comment instead of attempting to publicly "rip apart" yet another post on phpVMS Forums.

I do thank you for showing interest in FSPremier however. I hope that you will think through your next few negative remarks before posting them to myself, or any other member on these forums.

Thank you.

Totally agree with you here. Being a mod on the forum does not mean you have the right to critcise in the way you are which your comments all seem to be. You should be a role model for everybody who is a member here.

Grow up and show some respect for the members of this community you should be setting an example to.

Jon

• Like 6

sorry iff i am a strait forward person

your prices for painting i don't have annything to say about

but consluting

thats just straitforward ripping off in my eyes

Joeri,

You can be as straight forward as you would like to. I am pointing out that as a "leader" on these forums you should behave as such. If you have an issue with my pricing contact me directly with that problem and I would be happy to explain and or adjust based on the debate. I have come here to advertise my services that are available to the public and the prices for such services.

Thank you.

• Like 4