Custom Pilot Center

P.I.A.S Virtual

Customizing a page to your liking is not a hard task to do on your own. I have customized my whole site to my liking; including the profile_main.tpl file. 99% of all the pages in your site involves tables, which are easy to do in HTML. I cannot (or will not) do it for you, but can give you a few helpful hints and ideas so you can learn to do it yourself. In the past, I have helped PIAS Virtual NUMEROUS times, and every few days they change the work that was done, so I refuse to do anything for you for free.

• Like 2

Customizing a page to your liking is not a hard task to do on your own. I have customized my whole site to my liking; including the profile_main.tpl file. 99% of all the pages in your site involves tables, which are easy to do in HTML. I cannot (or will not) do it for you, but can give you a few helpful hints and ideas so you can learn to do it yourself. In the past, I have helped PIAS Virtual NUMEROUS times, and every few days they change the work that was done, so I refuse to do anything for you for free.

Yep... I did mine in a couple of days... And i could say it looks preatty good :)