Tour Pulling Up Old Roures

flyalaska

• 7 months later...
  • Moderators

Yes, it does it because it takes the records from the old flights. I have found a "good" solution for that. Every time i create a new tour i am adding a new schedule with the flight number GRW9XXX even if i already have the flight on my schedule.

For example if i have the flight EHAM-KJFK on my schedule with flight number GRW1555 and i want to add it as a leg of a tour, i just create a new one schedule and use it for the tour. In this case there would not be any dublicates.

Guys, for your information, simpilot isn's going to answer in any question about payware modules in this forum. Check this.

• Moderators
In order to better serve clients the client access portal has moved to a new location.

All your user information is exactly the same as it has been.

Don't worry, it is still the same great people offering even better services!

If you are not redirected automatically click HERE

Check also here.

• Administrators

Hi Lucas, I have replied to your ticket and I do apoligize for the delay in response. I have just returned home after spending most of the month of July on the road due to some family issues. I had posted a notice on my site here -> http://www.simpilotgroup.com/home/notice - but I should have posted something here as well. Again, My apoligies, unfortunatly the month of July has caused me to delay quite a few projects and responses, I can only hope everyone understands.

hey !

no no no.. wait. I have read the notice and i knew you were gone due to family issues.

I knew the answer would take a little longer and that was/is absolutely no problem at all.

I got your email and answered it. Take your time... i have no rush. And you don't have to apologize.

Thanks !

Lucas