Copyrighted Infringements

VAA CEO

I have noticed that there are several times on this forums, where certain people are accuse of copyright infringements, they are given notices to stop and remove such material but they keep on breaking the rules. It is people like these that is causing much hardship for the Va's that are trying to have fun and enjoy our hobby. There are Va's out there that have been shut down by their real world counterpart for just having their website(s) full of copyrighted material. If these people don't get stopped then the rest of us had better find a different hobby. Before you know it, our hobby will be no more.

I feel that if any Virtual Airline is caught and proven of copyright infringements on more than a couple of occasions, they should be banned from this community and have their phpVMS account removed. It is not fair to the rest of us here in this community to have to worry day to day if our site(s) are in danger of being shutdown and removed just because of certain people who don't have knowledge on how create their own work, and they have to result into stealing someone else property.

If I'm wrong by making such a suggestion to this great community, I'm sorry, but this has gone on long enough!

• Like 4

Wayne I see your point, BUT you started this over me. Im tired of it. I have learned, But you sit here and call me a so called "weasel" and a "jackwadd"? I never once called you a name Wayne. Ive always acted in a professional way. This all started by an email you "claim" you didnt send. But this is what is says:

Subject: New message from VAA CEO - "W T F ?"

Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:55:52 -0700

To: ceo@aalvirtual.org

What makes you think Ernst yo can use copyrighted material ? The image on your head was taken from another website, As stated on the phpvms forums, you have a history of doing this... I will do my best to get your site suspended.

-name = VAA CEO

-email = CEO@virtualamericanusa.com

-subject = W T F ?

-message = What makes you think Ernst yo can use copyrighted material ? The image on your head was taken from another website, As stated on the phpvms forums, you have a history of doing this... I will do my best to get your site suspended.

-loggedin = false

-submit = Send Message

I went by who it was claimed to be sent by and sent you an email. In return you start things with me. Im tired of all the drama. I know you want me gone Wayne and fine I will leave this forum but im not EVER going to leave my VA. All you want is me gone, What did I do to you? Nothing i didnt have any issues with you but you came and stated this with me. Like you said you want me and my VA removed from here, I honestly dont care anymore, I used to come here for help and assistance but this forum lately has turned into a huge fight pit. With people always attacking others.

Also you bring up your hobby being gone, It could be gone right now, at this moment. If the FAA really was to look at all the VA's they would shut it all down, VATSIM too, as Its a huge security issue. So stop before everyone gets shut down.

You point things out about my VA Wayne, like i said about yours, Where is a link back to AA / AMR Corp? Where is your permission to you AA's Trademarks? Stop attacking me.

• Like 1

Wayne I see your point, BUT you started this over me. Im tired of it. I have learned, But you sit here and call me a so called "weasel" and a "jackwadd"? I never once called you a name Wayne. Ive always acted in a professional way. This all started by an email you "claim" you didnt send. But this is what is says:

Subject: New message from VAA CEO - "W T F ?"

Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:55:52 -0700

To: ceo@aalvirtual.org

What makes you think Ernst yo can use copyrighted material ? The image on your head was taken from another website, As stated on the phpvms forums, you have a history of doing this... I will do my best to get your site suspended.

-name = VAA CEO

-email = CEO@virtualamericanusa.com

-subject = W T F ?

-message = What makes you think Ernst yo can use copyrighted material ? The image on your head was taken from another website, As stated on the phpvms forums, you have a history of doing this... I will do my best to get your site suspended.

-loggedin = false

-submit = Send Message

I went by who it was claimed to be sent by and sent you an email. In return you start things with me. Im tired of all the drama. I know you want me gone Wayne and fine I will leave this forum but im not EVER going to leave my VA. All you want is me gone, What did I do to you? Nothing i didnt have any issues with you but you came and stated this with me. Like you said you want me and my VA removed from here, I honestly dont care anymore, I used to come here for help and assistance but this forum lately has turned into a huge fight pit. With people always attacking others.

Also you bring up your hobby being gone, It could be gone right now, at this moment. If the FAA really was to look at all the VA's they would shut it all down, VATSIM too, as Its a huge security issue. So stop before everyone gets shut down.

You point things out about my VA Wayne, like i said about yours, Where is a link back to AA / AMR Corp? Where is your permission to you AA's Trademarks? Stop attacking me.

As I said in several of his emails, that was not me !

Can we keep these petty arguements to the pm system please. Also topics like these come up a lot recently. We all get the point. We don't need it drilled into us. Please stop jumping on the band wagon just so you can get a few +1's.

In my post, no names were mentioned, it was only a statement of facts! I'm sure that there are more people other than myself that has had enough of this kind of misconduct.

• Like 1

In my post, no names were mentioned, it was only a statement of facts! I'm sure that there are more people other than myself that has had enough of this kind of misconduct.

You did claim this was against me in this email:

> From: Wayne Belcher [mailto:ceo@virtualamericanusa.com]

> Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 4:13 PM

> To: Taylor Welka - CEO

> Subject: Re: Fwd: New message from VAA CEO - "W T F ?"

>

> Just what is it that you see that needs to be fixed ? There is not one

> thing on my site that is in violation of copyright infringements !

> Again, I have reported you to the actual owner of the image, and have

> filed a motion with phpVMS on the forums to have you and your Va

> removed from the community...

>

> I suggest that you stop while your ahead...

>

> Wayne Belcher

> Chief Executive Officer

> Virtual American Airlines

> http://www.virtualamericanusa.com

It is still not needed, we have already had 3 of these topics, and all three were locked as we got the point, and they just end up in little children arguing over petty things. To continue your conversation with the other guy use the pm system.

twelka3, it doesn't matter who did what. And frankly I dont care. Keep it to the pm, not in a public post. As both parites look like little children having a fight.

This post should have never started, I see now that some people just don't understand the importance of this situation. I did not name or point fingers at anyone on the post. Not one place did I mention any names. You can call me a child if you like, it just shows your maturity level. If something isn't done to stop people from stealing other people material then we hold no future in our hobby. This is all I have to say about this situation .

Happy Holidays to everyone !

• Like 1