Juliana Connect

Heliguy

Hello Pilots,

Have you ever wanted a Airline that does flights from Island to Island in small props?, Have you ever wanted a Airline that mixes hop flying with the big irons?, Have you ever wanted to take a 737-600 into a 5,000ft strip in the Caribbean. Well you have reached your destination ladies and gentleman I present to you Juliana Connect!

Join Today!

http://julianaconnect.co.uk

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello All,

We are almost through a 6 Month relaunch. We have got a brand new website and new forums. We will be taking registrations on the 15th of August. In the meantime feel free to register on our forums @ forums.julianaconnect.co.uk

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Site needs some work. The statistics thingy overlaps the main content on my monitor, whereas I see on yours it is much further away. Same with the login thing, it overlaps the content apart from the navbar text - put a z-index on that.

You must have a small screen or your zoomed in.

Zooming in on mine causes the content to overlap but really it's fine if your at the normal zoom rate.

You must have a small screen or your zoomed in.

Zooming in on mine causes the content to overlap but really it's fine if your at the normal zoom rate.

What about people viewing on iPads/tablets, laptops, mobiles etc? I've just looked on my iPad and the right stats div overlaps around a third of the page width. It's lazy development if you don't consider the multitude of screen resolutions available and aim to ensure that the site displays correctly on as many devices as possible. I would recommend that you remove the right div, and replace it in the main page layout.

• Like 1