Hawaiian Air Virtual is Here

Aloha,

Are you looking for a realistic Hawaiian Air VA thats actually active? Do you want a Teamspeak to talk to people on? A friendly and dedicated staff? If you have answered yes to any of the above questions we suggest you sign up on http://www.hawaiianairva.com/ We are a group of enthusiasts that love Hawaiian Airlines and so we decided to make a Hawaiian Air VA replicating their routes and operations just as they would in real life but in a simulator. Here at Hawaiian Air VA we have a group of dedicated staff that will work to help you. The pilots here are all very friendly and courteous. Also we have a 24/7 Teamspeak made to get to know everyone. Instead of just seeing fellow pilots on the Teamspeak you will see all of the staff too! Hawaiian Air VA does many events with partner airlines and just events for Hawaiian! We hope to see your application comming in soon!

Mahalo for your time,

Austin Thieman

www.hawaiianairva.com

This is upsetting to me that they would sell you a skin that I made a few years ago. Which was first stolen by SimMiles in the creation of my Frontier Virtual.

http://www.frontierva.com/

They didn't bother to change the banner either.

I would consider talking to the people you got this from.

1st) Yorsite isnt based off phpvms? 2nd) Your skin? Hmm... Brett Lowe made this skin. So if its "your" skin dont take it out on him. Talk to Brett Lowe. People can make look alike skins bud, even though they may look like yours its not.

This is upsetting to me that they would sell you a skin that I made a few years ago. Which was first stolen by SimMiles in the creation of my Frontier Virtual.

Nick if you don't have anything nice to say then just keep your mouth shut. Nobody wants to hear it. Also you have no proof that i had paid for the skin, You don't know who made it JUST SHUT UP.

Mahalo,

Austin Thieman

Nick if you don't have anything nice to say then just keep your mouth shut. Nobody wants to hear it. Also you have no proof that i had paid for the skin, You don't know who made it JUST SHUT UP.

Mahalo,

Austin Thieman

There are more mature ways of talking to people rather than shouting "JUST SHUT UP".

1st) Yorsite isnt based off phpvms? 2nd) Your skin? Hmm... Brett Lowe made this skin. So if its "your" skin dont take it out on him. Talk to Brett Lowe. People can make look alike skins bud, even though they may look like yours its not.

LMAO, your surely not someone who needs to be giving advice !

LMAO, your surely not someone who needs to be giving advice !

LMAO why are you still trying to start things with me? Leave me alone. The subject we are on is over and been over so stop trying to start things. also Wayne i have asked to be removed from your roster, Not just have - terminated by my name as im tired of receiving all your va emails. Please remove me from your roster completely.

Nick, not to get in the middle of your complaint, but I was working at SimMiles when the Frontier Virtual was created, I even know the person who built the site, and I assure you that with his talent he dose not have to steal anyone's ideas or skins.. You may had some input into the ideas of the skin itself, but that is not your work.

LMAO why are you still trying to start things with me? Leave me alone. The subject we are on is over and been over so stop trying to start things. also Wayne i have asked to be removed from your roster, Not just have - terminated by my name as im tired of receiving all your va emails. Please remove me from your roster completely.

Yow will need to make a request by email to staff@virtualamericanusa.com. Please allow 4-6 weeks for a reply !

Thanks