Registration error

HighFlyerPL185

Hello there,

I am facing a slightly irritating issue. I have started designing a CSS for my airline, however the registration page shows the below error. It is only displayed on the registration page and nowhere else, I've checked the TemplateSet.class.php file and there seems to be no mistake on line 96, and any other lines at all. I also found that it is displayed not only on my theme, but also on the default one (crystal) and I found that a user can actually register. On the confirmation page, the error disappears. Any ideas? I would appreciate any help/tips as I'm utterly confused. Here's the code

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: File name is longer than the maximum allowed path length on this platform (4096): /home/flyglobe/public_html//lib/skins/gsm/<h3>Registration</h3> <p>Welcome to the registration form for flyglobespan Virtual Airlines. After you register, you will be notified by a staff member about your membership.</p> <form method="post" action="http://flyglobespanva.x10.bz/index.php/registration"> <dl> <dt>First Name: *</dt> <dd><input type="text" name="firstname" value="" /> </dd> <dt>Last Name: *</dt> <dd><input type="text" name="lastname" value="" /> </dd> <dt>Email Address: *</dt> <dd><input type="text" name="email" value="" /> </dd> <dt>Select Airline: *</dt> <dd> <select in /home/flyglobe/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 96

• 10 months later...

Any chance you can help me out with this one please Jacob I have never come across this one before , many thanks

Found this error occurs when there is no information within the database to populate: If you get this error simply add information to the database such as Airline and Hubs. Extremely simple fix and don't why this solution couldn't have been posted in the first place, but there you go !

• 8 months later...

hello friend I am trying to create my own airline, I have installed a template but registration page I get the following error

Warning: file_exists (): file name is longer than the maximum path length allowed on this platform (4096): home/u848980505/public_html/phpvms / / / lib / skins / FREE /

As you will understand I am new user and I have not much experience

thank you very much you sincerely receive

• 8 months later...