TWA Virtual Airlines

bakers11

Trans World Virtual Airlines

Is now accepting pilot applications. Take a step back in time and fly for a world class airline for it's time. We offer offer a wide variety of planes and an endless route schedule. Fly from the B707, B727, L10-11 from the retro days to the current days of the B717, MD-80 B747. Stop by for a visit. www.virtualtwa.org.

Note: Trans World Virtual is also accepting application for Director of Operations, Base Managers, Human Resources.

Sincerely,

Trans World Virtual Staff

ceo@virtualtwa.org

post-2860-057706600 1323843461_thumb.jpg

They did. I have been working on virtual twa since october. I just never advertised it until now. TWA Virtual was a one of a kind until now. I just want to make a VA unlike the other's where you multiple VA's out there like American, Southwest. I wanted to do TWA since it was rare. I use to work for them so the getting the schedules was very easy. :)

They did. I have been working on virtual twa since october. I just never advertised it until now. TWA Virtual was a one of a kind until now. I just want to make a VA unlike the other's where you multiple VA's out there like American, Southwest. I wanted to do TWA since it was rare. I use to work for them so the getting the schedules was very easy. :)

Im the one that posted information about Virtual TWA, and my staff and I have been putting this Va into action for some time now since TWA was bought out by American. We focus on the past and present and feel that TWA will make a nice addition to our community !

That's fine. Im sure that both VA's will do fine. It's not a compitition! I'm doing this as a hobby, strictly for fun. Best of luck to both. How ever the other TWA Virtual has the upper hand since they have been around longer. :)

Im not really worried about that, after David with Simpilotgroupe , and FSProducts have completed their task of installing their modules the Va will be grow...

Happy Holidays !

I don't know why this is such a big deal guys? You both have been working on them for sometime now and that's awesome. Its not like Brian went out and said oh TWA im going to copy that. It also doesn't mean just because you spend $350 on modules doesn't mean your going to grow faster than someone else. Yeah you might have advantages but doesn't mean your going to have the same dedication or other things. I wish the best of luck to both VA's and hope both do well!

• Moderators

I don't know why this is such a big deal guys? You both have been working on them for sometime now and that's awesome. Its not like Brian went out and said oh TWA im going to copy that. It also doesn't mean just because you spend $350 on modules doesn't mean your going to grow faster than someone else. Yeah you might have advantages but doesn't mean your going to have the same dedication or other things. I wish the best of luck to both VA's and hope both do well!

thats this post comes from you

unbelivable

• Like 1

• Moderators

VAA283 Taylor Welka - Terminated/Thief 0 150.00

Who Does this??????????????

thats because the person you are talking about is a known skin and picture copier(copyrichted stuff) thief.

and personaly i find it a good move from wayne to handel it like this

• Like 1

thats because the person you are talking about is a known skin and picture copier(copyrichted stuff) thief.

and personaly i find it a good move from wayne to handel it like this

Im a image copier? Really? Guess we all are that run a real world airline and use their logos are all image copiers. Also funny thing is you dont know what goes on. I have emailed the guy and we worked things out. I am able to use his image in my header so would you like to continue on that bud? Cause you do know what goes on in my life or in my ceo chair. All you know is what is posted in this forum. Right? So just stop.

Brian knows exactly who I am and what I do as I talk to him most of the time on TS like right know as i post this. But once again you wouldnt know this cause you do know what goes on other than here.

• Moderators

Im a image copier? Really? Guess we all are that run a real world airline and use their logos are all image copiers. Also funny thing is you dont know what goes on. I have emailed the guy and we worked things out. I am able to use his image in my header so would you like to continue on that bud? Cause you do know what goes on in my life or in my ceo chair. All you know is what is posted in this forum. Right? So just stop.

Brian knows exactly who I am and what I do as I talk to him most of the time on TS like right know as i post this. But once again you wouldnt know this cause you do know what goes on other than here.

this wasn't your first thing more thing happend on your name or not?

but this is the end off this discussion.

• Like 2

I'm going to respond to this comment, and I'm sure that the thread will get locked, but I'm sick and tired of you playing an innocent person. Not only have you been caught with copyright protected material and either have had an excuse for your actions or even worse, denied your actions. Well lets see how you talk your way out of this one.

This link here http://www.virtualamericanusa.com/vaa_vafs/index.php/en/homepage/about-us is my old VAA website before Simpilot built my new site. Now this next link is to Va Financials better known as VAFS http://www.vafinancials.com/newsite/vaprofiles.php . Now if you go to the VA Profiles and on the "select virtual airline , scroll down to "American Airlines Virtual" , everyone will see just why I feel that your statement above is incorrect. The image that you have on the VAFS website is the exact same one on my old site, and everyone can see that this old site has not been used since May 2011. Really, yes you do steal copyrighted materials from anyone and everyone that you can. I have filed a grievance with your hosting provider and I plan on having your site suspended and or removed from their hosting services effective ASAP. You stole this image from my old site (when I'm not sure) , but as you can see, the last shout box posting was over 7 months ago.

So yes, you do use, steal, copy, what ever you want to call it, it all boils down to just one thing and that is that it dose not belong to you. It is called Copyright Infringements !

Happy Holidays everyone..

Oh come on i'm getting really sick of reading this kind of posts all the time. What the hell has this twa thread to do with your copyright Problems....i'll Tell you -> nothing! So why posting it all the Time??? The moderators really must do something against it! It is for other people like me really annoying that everyone posts his copyright problems here! Once again keep this stuff private!

Sorry but i really have enough of this now.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Oh come on i'm getting really sick of reading this kind of posts all the time. What the hell has this twa thread to do with your copyright Problems....i'll Tell you -> nothing! So why posting it all the Time??? The moderators really must do something against it! It is for other people like me really annoying that everyone posts his copyright problems here! Once again keep this stuff private!

Sorry but i really have enough of this now.

I'm with you.

Come on! This is getting old everyday. This has to stop now! Grow up and move on! This isn't really necessarily in public!

Use the PM Tool or Email Tool! That's more private, or perhaps you might don't know how use them!

• Like 2

I'm with you.

Come on! This is getting old everyday. This has to stop now! Grow up and move on! This isn't really necessarily in public!

Use the PM Tool or Email Tool! That's more private, or perhaps you might don't know how use them!

I'm sure you feel that it's not necessary until it happens to you ! Then lets see just how quiet you are. And yes I do know how to use the PM and email system, but I feel that the public needs to know what is going on.

Happy Holidays !