Sign in to follow this  
Nabeel

Postcards

I think it would be really cool to get postcards from phpVMS users - I can post them up on the site. I know there's a worldwide user base, it'd be cool to see it, though

It can be from your country or your town or whatever. I'll make a giant mural and post them online!

This project is coming up on 5 years almost!

Anyone interested? I'll post an address to send them to!

• Like 11

iff you feel so lonely Nabeel i will send you a nice postcard laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

just give me an adress

laugh.gif

I thought it'd be awesome to have a giant thing with users from around the world!

I edited the original post!

laugh.gif

I thought it'd be awesome to have a giant thing with users from around the world!

I edited the original post!

When is the deadline?

Sure, one postcard coming up! Since my VA is based in Palma de Mallorca and I live there then you might not need to guess where it will be from! :D

Reminds me of a software called FSHostSpy in which the creator called his software "Postcardware" see the attached image!

post-2331-096395200 1324119476_thumb.png

• Like 1

When is the deadline?

No deadline

Sure, one postcard coming up! Since my VA is based in Palma de Mallorca and I live there then you might not need to guess where it will be from! :D

Reminds me of a software called FSHostSpy in which the creator called his software "Postcardware" see the attached image!

Yeah, that's what I saw! That's really cool!

Watch for the snail mail this week. BTW thank you for all your hard work on this. I am enjoying managing my VA very much with it. Saved me a ton or work and headaches.