Fs-Magazine.com | Launched

James142

logo.png

Dear phpVMS users.

It is my great pleasure to announce the official launch of Fs-Magazine.com! Several times throughout the year, we will release a free flight simulation magazine for every registered member. It is free for anyone to join our website and receive this free magazine each time its released. Some of our features are listed below.

Virtual airline List

As well as a free magazine, we also offer a list of virtual airlines. Any member has the ability to add their virtual airline and like or dislike any three virtual airlines at any one time! You can view our complete list of virtual airlines here.

Teamspeak 3 server

Fs-Magazine provides a free teamspeak 3 server for anyone who wishes to connect to. You can view our details below. You must have the free teamspeak 3 client downloaded in order to connect to our server. Visit www.teamspeak.com for more information.

• Address: ts.fs-magazine.com
  • Port: 9003

Staff Vacancies

We are currently looking for dedicated staff members to help us produce our magazine throughout the year. Please visit our careers page for our current vacancies and more information.

Again if you want to find out more, please visit www.fs-magazine.com.

That's all from me! I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas and a happy New Year!

Kindest Regards,

James

• Like 3

Password: Hidden

The fact that this field may not show 'Hidden' to you admins completely removes any chance of me ever joining. How very insecure your site looks.

Additionally, it just looks like a massive email harvester to me... why should we have to register to see a free magazine?

The fact that this field may not show 'Hidden' to you admins completely removes any chance of me ever joining. How very insecure your site looks.

Additionally, it just looks like a massive email harvester to me... why should we have to register to see a free magazine?

Can I ask where you see the "Password: Hidden" part? All passwords are encrypted as soon as you click that register button so there is no chance of anyone (including me) of viewing anyone's password.

Having to register is more for the virtual airline page, so we can make sure people can only vote 3 times at any one time..

Happy Holidays

No matter what I do I just can't edit my va.

Apart from the box saying "VA name" you can't change this that wrongly displays Malaysia Virtual Airlines, I try adding a new banner url and fill the spam thing out and nada... doesn't update!

I don't think it's a great idea having the facebook and twitter boxes obligatory either.

Few other things but apart from that good so far! :)

Apart from the box saying "VA name" you can't change this that wrongly displays Malaysia Virtual Airlines, I try adding a new banner url and fill the spam thing out and nada... doesn't update!

I don't think it's a great idea having the facebook and twitter boxes obligatory either.

Same here. I get a blank page when I click Edit My VA

Same here. I get a blank page when I click Edit My VA

Sorry about that. I had so much to do on the website that I must have overlooked the virtual airline editing page. I have fixed the problem for the meantime so you should be able to edit your virtual now. Hopefully I can edit these pages soon.

As for the Twitter and Facebook links, they are not obligatory. I should have clearly shown that..

Thanks!

James

• Administrators

It is a virus that has been around the net for a while now, HTML/Rce.Gen is a form of the W32/Ramnit.C virus which can lead to a complete registry corruption. There are a number of resources to learn how to try and remove it available, Malwarebytes is a good freeware method;

There is a good how to here -> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic346250.html

• 2 weeks later...

We are currently recruiting a Public Media Executive.

Description: The Public Media Exucutive will be incharge of advertising Fs-Magazine.com. This person must be able to make the organisation look good and advertise in order to recruit magazine readers and virtual airlines for our virtual airline list.

Requirements:

• Must be able to read, write and speak in fluent English

• Must be able to keep track of advertisements

• Must be able to reply to emails within 48 hours of them being sent

• Must be able to think of original ideas that will publicise Fs-Magazine.com

Interested? Apply here | View More Vacancies