Virtual Regional Airline?

Mark J

Hey everyone! I was just curious if anybody ran just a virtual regional airline (American Eagle, Pinnacle, Colgan, Expressjet). If somebody did could you please post a link? I'd love to join. If not, I do have some phpVMS experience and would start one if anyone else would be interested in one. I was thinking American Eagle, or Expressjet (new merger with ASA would be fun).

Let me know what you guys think!

Mark

Hey everyone! I was just curious if anybody ran just a virtual regional airline (American Eagle, Pinnacle, Colgan, Expressjet). If somebody did could you please post a link? I'd love to join. If not, I do have some phpVMS experience and would start one if anyone else would be interested in one. I was thinking American Eagle, or Expressjet (new merger with ASA would be fun).

Let me know what you guys think!

Mark

http://www.virtualamericanusa.com we host all of the American Eagle routes and when you join you have the option of what airlines you wish to join , American Eagle or American Airlines...

Happy Holidays !