Duplicate Pireps

mynameiskhan

hey gents can some one please guide me through duplicate pireps problem i am receiving duplicate pireps from pilots who so ever is using kacars currently it was so much of headache to check all duplicate pireps what is causing this issue please reply.

Not sure about kacars, but if a pilot has fspassengers it's very very easy to get duplicates.

The pilot just has to upload it to the server again through his FS9/X.

Not sure about kacars, but if a pilot has fspassengers it's very very easy to get duplicates.

The pilot just has to upload it to the server again through his FS9/X.

Maybe i have not defined properly i mean to say is i wanted to get rid of duplicate PIREPS coming from pilot when ever our pilot does a flight with Kacars and submit it we receive 7 copies of the same PIREP at a time that what i mean how i can resolve this issue?

Guest lorathon

phpVMS has an internal check to make sure that a pirep has not been submitted in the last X number of minutes by the same pilot. What are the time-stamps for the multiple PIREPs? Are they close together?