Emirates Virtual Airline

Zishan

Emirates Virtual Airline

Trying to find a virtual airline for Emirates? The wait is going to be over I am in the process of developing the website just need to adjust couple of things and I'm finally done. I have worked really hard for this. The website is being developed once. The website will be called www.emiratesairlineva.com so look out for that. This is my first time working with PHP and web development and I'm really enjoying it. That's all for now, please comment below for feedback and if you interested to join.

Thank You

Without a website, we can't tell if we are interested or not. Even a screenshot of what the site will looks like would be good. Besides most of us if not all of us are VA owners.

Yeaa I need to design it again got messed up :S. Apart from the website I wanted to know if you would like to join a Emirates Virtual Airline also do I need to contact Emirates because I'm using there Name and Logo?

• Moderators

emirates airlines i think you can try american airways but i am not sure iff they can approve you using emirates logo laugh.gif

naahhh just joking

just go to the emirates website look at the contact me and try to email the highest person on the site .

When contacting AA for my permission, I called the regular booking center, from there if you ask the person directly to give you the headquarters phone number, they will. Once contacting head quarters I had to ask for the legal department and the Public Relations department to get the permission. For emirates I would do the same thing ;)

• Like 1

When contacting AA for my permission, I called the regular booking center, from there if you ask the person directly to give you the headquarters phone number, they will. Once contacting head quarters I had to ask for the legal department and the Public Relations department to get the permission. For emirates I would do the same thing ;)

If I don't contact them what could they do?

If I don't contact them what could they do?

Most likely the first thing they will do is write you a nice letter asking you to close ASAP. If you don't they could get you in a lot of trouble for using their name and logo without written consent.

Also, I wouldn't put any kind of "Donations" button on your site as if you don't have consent to use their name and logo, and if you do not have their consent to make money or "donations" off of their name and logo, you could end up in a lot of trouble.

(I use to run a United Virtual until I was shut down for not getting permission.)

Good luck!

Most likely the first thing they will do is write you a nice letter asking you to close ASAP. If you don't they could get you in a lot of trouble for using their name and logo without written consent.

Also, I wouldn't put any kind of "Donations" button on your site as if you don't have consent to use their name and logo, and if you do not have their consent to make money or "donations" off of their name and logo, you could end up in a lot of trouble.

(I use to run a United Virtual until I was shut down for not getting permission.)

Good luck!

I can't find there email anywhere.

I think this should be a forum post of its own...this is very helpful information on how to get a realworld airlines permission to use there brand, name , and logo for a virtual airline...i didnt know this my self but this has become to me very useful! i had always woundered who to contact to ask for permission to make a VA