New Martinair Virtual!

Hello everyone!

To start of I hope everyone has had a happy new year. And for me (As alot of you no I have started loads of stupid VA's) and I now plan and closed every VA and have started 1 VA to keep!

Matrinair Virtual is a virtual airline that replicates the real-world operations of the actual Martinair operating Passenger (B767-300) flights and cargo flights using a (B747-200 and MD11). We have started of simple and sweet and as we grow we plan on keep updating the website for your pleasure. At Martinair Virtual we care about what our pilots think of there website. As a community of Aviation Enthusiats we plan to kleep growing into a Virtual World Wide Airline! Opearting flights within Europe, Aisa, Africa, America and much more!

We are also looking for some staff members pelase visit SiteMap > Staff Roster and contact the CEO (Myself) visa PM here or email at ceo@mphva.x10bz!

Thanks,

Daniel Cormack!

• Moderators

Hello everyone!

To start of I hope everyone has had a happy new year. And for me (As alot of you no I have started loads of stupid VA's) and I now plan and closed every VA and have started 1 VA to keep!

Matrinair Virtual is a virtual airline that replicates the real-world operations of the actual Martinair operating Passenger (B767-300) flights and cargo flights using a (B747-200 and MD11). We have started of simple and sweet and as we grow we plan on keep updating the website for your pleasure. At Martinair Virtual we care about what our pilots think of there website. As a community of Aviation Enthusiats we plan to kleep growing into a Virtual World Wide Airline! Opearting flights within Europe, Aisa, Africa, America and much more!

We are also looking for some staff members pelase visit SiteMap > Staff Roster and contact the CEO (Myself) visa PM here or email at ceo@mphva.x10bz!

Thanks,

Daniel Cormack!

think you are a bid verry late as MPH doesn't have the 767 annymore they are a full cargo airline within the KLM group.

and yet again sadd to see you opening a new va again.

every airline i see popup here has your name in the pilots list sad.gif why i don't realy understand but i have my guesses

• Like 1

Why do you always use the same template in every VA you open? You never have much creativity for your VA's.

Hello and welcome to Martinair Virtual, feel free to look around our site and feel free to join for a lifetime of fun!

I find that statement pretty ironic, since most of your VA's last max about a week. You don't spend time planning, thus reason why your VA's fail. And because you have opened and closed so many, no one trusts you anymore. And thus, will not want to join any of your VA's as they wonder why should they spend their time joining and flying for a VA that is morethen likely going to close a week later? #i say, spend time planning a VA, create a good template for it. Buy proper hosting, you can get hosting fairly cheaply. Free hosts scream that the owner has no interest in their VA. That is why the successful VA's are successful, their owners are very interested, and have spent money to make their plan come to light.

• Like 1

Can't we all play nice?

Free hosts scream that the owner has no interest in their VA. That is why the successful VA's are successful, their owners are very interested, and have spent money to make their plan come to light.

This is in no way meant to be offensive so I apologize if anyone takes offense however the above comment made me think. We talk about free hosts being cheap(obviously since it's free:P) and means that an owner has no interest in their VA....however doesn't phpvms mean the same thing. Rather that hire or find a programmer to create their own custom system/tracker they go to phpvms which is as we know...100% free. Might I add that I'm not saying there is a problem with this.

I don't know just some food for thought. Also I realize it is off topic so in order to simply keep it on the first posters topic feel free not to reply to the above remarks I have made.

Good luck Daniel!

Regards,

Michael

• Like 1

Can't we all play nice?

This is in no way meant to be offensive so I apologize if anyone takes offense however the above comment made me think. We talk about free hosts being cheap(obviously since it's free:P) and means that an owner has no interest in their VA....however doesn't phpvms mean the same thing. Rather that hire or find a programmer to create their own custom system/tracker they go to phpvms which is as we know...100% free. Might I add that I'm not saying there is a problem with this.

I don't know just some food for thought. Also I realize it is off topic so in order to simply keep it on the first posters topic feel free not to reply to the above remarks I have made.

Good luck Daniel!

Regards,

Michael

All phpvms is is a CMS, you however create the template for it, and can purchase addons for it, or create them yourself. By no means is it the lazy way. Besides the code has been written before, so even if you do create your own custom made system, the code has been written all before. PHPVMS justs gives you the base to start from. You however fill it out with what you want. Also phpvms is known to have problems with freehosts, as freehosts often have vital operations turned off. Or have outdated php versions. If you put no money into a VA, you are not really that interested, as more then likely it won't work, and you will close it within a week. Also Daniel Cormack, is known to create a VA and then close it a week later. He has done so on many occasions, so many I have lost count.