*NEW* UK Airline

Why are you picking on itrobb? He never claimed he was the best, he just said your livery isn't that good, and I have to agree with him. It is too simple, nothing in the livery stands out, besides the tail logo looks more like a greek airline than an English airline.

• Like 1

Access to the web page was blocked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

... who?

Why are you picking on itrobb? He never claimed he was the best, he just said your livery isn't that good, and I have to agree with him. It is too simple, nothing in the livery stands out, besides the tail logo looks more like a greek airline than an English airline.

To be quite honest, 'get a proper livery :S' is definitely not the same as simply saying the livery isn't that good, it's rather insulting.

• Like 2

SOrry but being honest is sometimes not as sensitive, but I don't think itrobb meant any harm by it. He is just trying to help you. You are never going to get everything you like, nor people who sugar coat everything. Some people are just honest and prefer to speak the truth. And tbh you are going to have problems with having phpvms on a free host as there are known problems. You want your VA to succeed purchase proper hosting. It doesn't cost that much. I have seen a lot worse then what itrobb said.