Route Map not showing

ATAvCEO

Hello all,

I am in need of some help here.

When I first set this site up everything including the maps showed up. I did a test flight and submitted pirep(not sure if this is the cause). However since modifying my site I am not showing the following maps:

Pilots/Pilot ID/Pireps/ Route Map

Profile Center/View Map of all my Flights

View Flight Schedules/View Details

I am sure these are all linked to same file/code and I am sure I may have left one or two out. These did work before. I have done some modifications to files but don't think I modified any of these files that show that map.

I have ran the checkinstall.php and here are the results from that:

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software
Install Check

phpVMS Build Number: 934

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.9.x

ASP Tags
[OK] ASP-style tags are disabled

Checking connectivity...
[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...
[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

I know the kACARS is a different version which is newest update but that was installed at the very beginning of setting up the site. I also ran the checkdb.php script and all tables are showing ok.

The following files are being shown as modified via the admin center/Template Diffs:

email_registered.tpl: View changes

news_newsitem.tpl: View changes

acarsmap.tpl: View changes

email_registrationaccepted.tpl: View changes

schedule_briefing.tpl: View changes

email_registrationdenied.tpl: View changes

frontpage_recentpilots.tpl: View changes

registration_mainform.tpl: View changes

pages_content.tpl: View changes

core_navigation.tpl: View changes

profile_main.tpl: View changes

pilots_list.tpl: View changes

frontpage_reports.tpl: View changes

frontpage_main.tpl: View changes

So I am not sure what files or code I need to look at to get this issue resolved before advertising the VA and the site. I would like to have everything 100% complete and working before advertising the VA.

And for the record I have searched the forums for the following: Route Map, Route Map not showing, My Route.

Your help on this matter would be greatly appreciated and I thank you much in advance.

• Moderators

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately after re-uploading them to the site nothing changed. I thought it might be the skin so I uploaded 4 more to test them out and same goes. Just a blank box where the map is supposed to be.

Again thank you for your reply and ideas.

It's gotta be the ACARSMAP. Check there because all those files that you mentioned are linked to ACARSMAP.

same problem,

default template i see livemap and pilot routes, with my template nada.

http://vvair.volovirtuale.com

/public_html/core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php

/public_html/core/common/ACARSData.class.php

/public_html/core/templates/acarsmap.tpl

checked with fresh download phpvms.zip and are the same, if' uploaded them again to be sure, and also

i've copied them in my /lib/skins/personal_template but nothing at all.

• Moderators

same problem,

default template i see livemap and pilot routes, with my template nada.

http://vvair.volovirtuale.com

/public_html/core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php

/public_html/core/common/ACARSData.class.php

/public_html/core/templates/acarsmap.tpl

checked with fresh download phpvms.zip and are the same, if' uploaded them again to be sure, and also

i've copied them in my /lib/skins/personal_template but nothing at all.

Was this working before and stopped suddenly or not working from the beginning? Cause my guess is that it's gotta be the Google map codes that either is changed or not responding suddenly!

Was this working before and stopped suddenly or not working from the beginning? Cause my guess is that it's gotta be the Google map codes that either is changed or not responding suddenly!

At the beginning, in 2009, it worked eheh.

This morning i switche to other 3-4 templates and they all work, except the official template.

Hi all,

Update on this issue.

I deleted all files on the server and re-uploaded them except the local.config file which holds my db info so I wouldn't have to do install all over again. I uploaded brillancev1, cityportal, expressions, obsessblue and vairline skins and went to the trouble areas within each skin including the default skin crystal in Firefox. Same results - the map doesn't show. However I went into the trouble areas using IE8 and I got a javascript error reporting this:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; AskTbIMB/5.14.1.20007; InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; BOIE8;ENUSMSE)

Timestamp: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:38:01 UTC

Line: 234

Char: 26

Code: 0

URI: http://www.mydomain.com/index.php/pireps/view/3 (Site down and won't advertise site domain until ready to go live)

Now when I pull up the file pirep_viewreport.php that only goes to line 144 so I am not sure what else to look for.

• Moderators

Hi all,

Update on this issue.

I deleted all files on the server and re-uploaded them except the local.config file which holds my db info so I wouldn't have to do install all over again. I uploaded brillancev1, cityportal, expressions, obsessblue and vairline skins and went to the trouble areas within each skin including the default skin crystal in Firefox. Same results - the map doesn't show. However I went into the trouble areas using IE8 and I got a javascript error reporting this:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; AskTbIMB/5.14.1.20007; InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; BOIE8;ENUSMSE)

Timestamp: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:38:01 UTC

Line: 234

Char: 26

Code: 0

URI: http://www.mydomain....p/pireps/view/3 (Site down and won't advertise site domain until ready to go live)

Now when I pull up the file pirep_viewreport.php that only goes to line 144 so I am not sure what else to look for.

Well! as I mentioned in the last post, there might be some errors with Google map unless you risk to reinstall phpvms all over again. ohmy.gif

• 5 years later...