CN@ndo

I have a problem,

My site has a system of rotating pictures,

when I insert the script

<? php
/ * This is required, so the output phpVMS Can Necessary libraries it needs * /
echo $ page_htmlhead;
?>

My Photos rotating does not work. Can someone help me?

If I remove the script, the message error (No route passed)

Why do you have the following in your layout.tpl?

<script src="http://www.britishairwaysvirtual.net/lib/skins/2012/js/scripts.js" type="text/javascript">

This is not going to get you any further support until you decide to do things on your own, and using your own work.

This is the second time I found other people's stuff on your website. The last time I helped you, I found a lot of images, scripts, even full HTML pages in your cPanel from flyaka.com

I do believe it is time to stop, or find somewhere else to go. This is only wasting everyone's time trying to help someone who will not even help themselves.

Jeff,

Changed over the problem is not there.

This script will insert the logo disappears.

You are still violating copyright buddy. You are using there skin without there permission. I suggest you remove the skin otherwise I will personally contact them and notify them of the copyright breach.

Copyright violation reported. This is not on and not acceptable. If you cant come up with your own work or follow the law then i'm sorry, You will have to find something else to do with your spare time instead of stealing other peoples work.

Unless you can post proof of given permission then you will not be getting further support from myself or others.

• Like 2