$aircrafts = FuelCalculatorData::findaircraft();
    foreach ($aircrafts as $aircraft)
	 {
	  echo '<option value="'.$aircraft->name.'">'.$aircraft->name.'</option>';
	 }
   ?>

• Moderators

No luck either :(.

Do you copy the entire code of fuelcalculator.tpl into your brief.tpl? if yes, make sure it's in the right place. What error do you get? Is it just that the aircraft doesn't show or are there any other error messages?

• Moderators

I have tried everything I can think of. I get this error

An Error Was Encountered

The module "FUELCALCULATOR" doesn't exist!

I know it means the module isn't there. I have uploaded it as you have it in the folder.

Okay! How did you create the folders in module? Cause as you know it's case sensitive. I just downloaded the module and installed it on a test server and it works fine.

• Moderators

Works now. I get this error on every plane.

No Aircraft Fuel Data Available!

Okay! Open the FuelCalculator.tpl file. It's inside the templates folder, now look through and find the aircraft data there and see if you have all the aircrafts listed there in your fleet. Also make sure that FuelCalculator.data.class is in common folder.

• 2 months later...

To all the people who are using this add-on

I added a print option to the bottom of the result.tpl. Now you can print the data if you want.

First of all thank you very much Parkho for making this very helpful addon. This is one is really nice.......

Got one question for you since I'm a real beginner with php. I get everything to work, modified/added the Aircraft fuel data and in the process to integrate the template as well but I cannot get the "print" icon on the bottom of the page...... Attached is a screenshot of the work in progress.

Also, how can I make the result.tpl come up in a new window? (I know it's simple but that's how bad I am.... :rolleyes:)

Will provide backlink to your VA. Thanks again

William M.

post-3334-0-17431900-1338879707_thumb.png

• Moderators

First of all thank you very much Parkho for making this very helpful addon. This is one is really nice.......

Got one question for you since I'm a real beginner with php. I get everything to work, modified/added the Aircraft fuel data and in the process to integrate the template as well but I cannot get the "print" icon on the bottom of the page...... Attached is a screenshot of the work in progress.

Also, how can I make the result.tpl come up in a new window? (I know it's simple but that's how bad I am.... :rolleyes:)

Will provide backlink to your VA. Thanks again

William M.

First off thanks for the compliment. Secondly, I have included the images in the new .zip folder attached in the first page cause sometimes my website doesn't respond properly. If you're experiencing difficulties, check the modified result.tpl with the original one as the code may have been deleted somehow. Thirdly, the result.tpl can not be opened in a new window or tab outside the index.php as the functions inside won't work properly. However, it is opening in the new page but that's inside the index.php and the template.

Cheers

• Moderators
Thanks for the prompt reply but everything works (once the Util::FormatDuration is removed) besides the Print Icon and consequent Print Function.

Please send me the result.tpl code, also you need to allow pop ups in your browser.

• Moderators
I have FSPax. How do I pull that info

Open "Company Manager" and go to "Statistics" tab, now on the upper right corner there is a drop down menu change it from "General" to "Aircraft". Then the list of all aircrafts you have flown with full details will appear.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

This Part:

$fuelflowB722 = 1126;
  $fuelhrB722 = 3000;
  $rangeB722 = 2400;
  $altB722 = 36000;

$fuelflowB738 = 1045;
  $fuelhrB738 = 3970;
  $rangeB738 = 1990 ;
  $altB738 = 35000;

$fuelflowB744 = 1845;