Warning: file_exists()

wadams

One of my partner VAs is having troubles with their phpVMS installation, and we have no clue what it is... here is what is seen in every page with copy/pasted material...

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/vol8/byethost22.com/b22_3308389/aerocaliforniava.co.cc/htdocs//core/templates/Hello!  This is Wilson Adams, Chairman of the Nova Virtual Airline Alliance, of which AeroCalifornia USA is a member.  I am pleased to inform you that the following routes from our codeshare partners, as well as NVAA flights have been added, and all of AeroCal USA's routes have been added to our vast routes database at www.novaalliance.org/pilotcenter.  If you have any questions go to www.novaalliance.org or email me at chairman@novaalliance.org<div><br></div><div>AL</div><div>Code    ID        DEP      ARR              A/C<br><table frame="VOID" cellspacing="0" cols="6" rules="NONE" border="0"> in /home/vol8/byethost22.com/b22_3308389/aerocaliforniava.co.cc/htdocs/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 95

the page is at www.aerocaliforniava.co.cc.

If anyone knows what this is, please let me know!

Thanks!

Wilson