Routemap and live acar

Simon

That needs to be set in your app.config or local.config found in /core/ and also make sure that it is the same in the acarsmap.tpl in /core/templates

Please explain.

my app.config and local.config should be correct because routemap and liveacars work in 4 different templates out of 5.

The acarsmap.tpl in /core/template is identical to the one in /lib/skins/vvair template.

Please check my http://vvair.volovirtuale.com

I've put default template and everything works fine.

• Moderators

Please explain.

my app.config and local.config should be correct because routemap and liveacars work in 4 different templates out of 5.

The acarsmap.tpl in /core/template is identical to the one in /lib/skins/vvair template.

Please check my http://vvair.volovirtuale.com

I've put default template and everything works fine.

Where did you get the template from? From here or it's custom made? it's definitely you template.

• Moderators

custom made, but my friend who did it has disappeared :D

OK! Go to your ACARS module located in core/module/ACARS folder, open acars.php with notepad or notepad++. Now there is a section called function viewmap() make sure, acars.tpl is rendered there.

Then check where the acarsmap.tpl located in your skin folder, it's supposed to be in the main folder of the skin, if it's in some other folders, take it out and put it in the main folder. Also, put back your custom made skin, so that we can see the result. I think in your skin the acarsmap.tpl is not being read somehow!

you mean this?

class ACARS extends CodonModule
{
public $title = 'ACARS';
public $acarsflights;

public function index()
{
	$this->viewmap();
}

public function viewmap()
{
	$this->title = 'ACARS Map';
	$this->set('acarsdata', ACARSData::GetACARSData());
	$this->render('acarsmap.tpl');

• Moderators

you mean this?

class ACARS extends CodonModule
{
public $title = 'ACARS';
public $acarsflights;

public function index()
{
	$this->viewmap();
}

public function viewmap()
{
	$this->title = 'ACARS Map';
	$this->set('acarsdata', ACARSData::GetACARSData());
	$this->render('acarsmap.tpl');

Yes that's the one and it's correct, how about the location of acarsmap.tpl in your template folder?

• Moderators

give me your mail i will send you the zip of my temp so you will see...

I installed your skin on a test website and first off it's not coming up correctly. Secondly, I tried to open the acars page, but I get an error that the Google map has an invalid key inserted and then gives me the web address to obtain a key. I think the template has been set in a way that the browser can't register the Google map from it. I also tried to look into the template files and style.css but didn't see anything strange there. Now, you need to get in contact with the guy who did this template for you and ask him to fix this since he knows what he did but I'll work on it more and let you know if I could resolve the problem. wink.gif

• Moderators

i belive its not needed annymore.

so what you could try is the following do a fresh install with a new database and all but keep the old ones then copy over your database settings from the old one to the new install and copy over your skin to the new folder see iff its working .

i think that this could be the problem.