Fly United Virtual - Now Open!

Fly United Virtual began planning for future opperation's on Thursday January 12, 2012. We began creating our custom ranking structure along with our fleet on the Friday Janaury 13, 2012. We will never give any checkrides or exams to fly a plane here at Fly United Virtual. "Where Ever We Fly, We Fly United." We have included all star alliance routes, and all of them are fairly accurate. We are looking for active staff and some active pilots. We hope that you enjoy Fly United just as much as we do here. You can find us at http://www.flyunitedvirtual.org/ And i know that you all are going to say " Oh! He stole the other United's Skin!" Well guess what? I HAD PERMISSION FROM THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THE SKIN. :) Y'all have a good day now.

--

Thanks

Austin Thieman

Fly United CEO

ceo@flyunitedvirtual.org

http://www.flyunitedvirtual.org

• Moderators

Really Nice Try...

You just can't fool us. You had that hawaiian virtual airlines and your hosting account was suspended. Why are you opening va's that you don't have permissions. Austin, I'm sorry, you need to grow up and starting getting permissions for real. Be professional!

Currently, I have been working hard with a VA building the site and custom stuff. We are opening a real world VA and trust me, getting permissions is hard and can take long but it can be worth it rather than getting shut down.

• Like 1

Kyle,

The Hawaiian one wasn't my fault. I got shut down by them and i called them on the same day which if you ask me was kind of comical. I did contact United Airlines, and they have emailed me back with some pointless email. I am guessing that they don't know what a virtual airline is. I have called 3-5 times trying to get transferred to someone that knows what they were doing and all else failed. I talked with my hosting company (TFDi) and they said i should be fine as long as i have all the necessarily foot notes in place, I appreciate your help and suggestions.

-Austin.

• Moderators

Austin

first of all good luck but then my second sentance would be

(this is a dutch saying) a donkey don't hits his head 2 times on the same rock.

no mather what your hosting compagny says iff you don't have permission from anny copyright brand they can (i don't say will but can) shut you down.

just for fun you schould email the website url to united and see what their reaction is iff they don't awnser you are in luck iff they awnser you will know what to do

Kyle,

The Hawaiian one wasn't my fault. I got shut down by them and i called them on the same day which if you ask me was kind of comical. I did contact United Airlines, and they have emailed me back with some pointless email. I am guessing that they don't know what a virtual airline is. I have called 3-5 times trying to get transferred to someone that knows what they were doing and all else failed. I talked with my hosting company (TFDi) and they said i should be fine as long as i have all the necessarily foot notes in place, I appreciate your help and suggestions.

-Austin.

Austin,

I know from past experience that United will not allow you to use their name and logo for that use. If you re-read that "pointless" email you will probably find that it is really telling you no. It is not worth putting in all of the time and effort to be shut down in a few months. There are already two big United Virtual Airlines, both who have written consent by the real world United to use their names/logos.

Save yourself the headache and try another airline or create a fictional one.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

I Don't know. You tell me, This is what they sent me:

Thank you very much for contacting United Customer Care. I apologize

for the delay in responding to your e-mail.

Since Customer Care primarily handles past date issues, please visit our

website united.com then follow these steps:

Home > About United > Company information > Supplier information

From this page towards the end of the paragraph you will see a Supplier

Contact Form. Please fill this out and someone will be in touch.

http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6867,50127,00.html

I hope this information is helpful. Thank you for selecting United.

• Moderators

Well, how nice now!

The domain http://www.flyunitedvirtual.org/ goes to http://www.flywestjetvirtual.com

Wow! I guarantee guarantee guaranteed!!! You will get shut down by Westjet and their lawyers! They won't even give permissions ever at all!

This has happened to one of the members (not telling name) here at this forums which the operations has been up for three months and suddenly he got a letter from Westjet lawyers.

Good Luck, you have a big case to deal with...

I work with many of Canada's Airlines. West Jet is very strict in re guards to Virtual Airlines. The only one I have on my list that is officially endorsed and cleared is http://www.virtualwestjet.org/.

My suggestion is Learn the Airline Business. Customer care can only relay your req and not to supply, supply dept is not copyright. You want a answer get there Corp Phone # and call and ask for Legal ie Copyright and brand of United. As it is United being huge, you have deal with the Vultures of lawyers in Legal lol.

Tread careful using West Jet, they don't play, they take out Virtual Airlines. Many tried and all failed except one. West Jet is very aggressive.

Unfortunately WestJet doesn't allow permission a while ago on the PHPvms forums there was a very big dispute about this :mellow: and i really really recommend that you change the name from WestJet Virtual to something else. With Lufthansa I had to change it to D1virtual.com but people still know it as lufthansa airlines VA and it passes all the regulations of the lawyers of Lufthansa Ag that contact me. In your case I would try to do the same type of maneuver. Sooner or later the legal department always catches up..