Bairing Virtual Companies - January 21st

isak15

Hello and Good Day -

There has been a new virtual company created that is called Bairing Virtual Companies. This company is a big company that has merged with two virtual airlines thus far, and is growing every day.

A Little Bit About Us -

We have been in construction about 3 weeks as of Sunday the 29th. Our system is set-up and we are accepting pilot applications!

Our System -

We run a system that allows our pilots to fly from where they last landed without being charged. Seeing that since we are going to be as real as possible, if you wish to jumpseat, we are going to charge you a certain amount per mile for that jumpseat, as we need to make money as well.

We offer training for our new pilots.

We have submitted our VATSIM ATO application, however, we have no further information on this application.

Our Staff -

Our staffing roster is some what empty. We have one administration position open, as well as numerous other positions. To see a listing of openings, you can click this link: http://bairingva.com/index.php/pages/staffingroster

Our Fleet -

We run all types of fleet. We offer the small C208B's, as well as the small LJ-45. If you are more into the big planes, the biggest we offer is the Airbus A380-800 or the B747-800 Dream Lifter.

Our Goal -

Our goal is to provide flight simulation for free, and make it as real as possible, within our limitations for the systems we use.

Our Schedules -

As of January 29th, 2012 we have 1,232 schedules in the system for use.

Questions -

All inquiries are to be directed to our Contact Us page, which can be found http://bairingva.com/index.php/contact

Information -

Website URL: http://www.bairingva.com

Teamspeak --

Server: vs9.tserverhq.com:9059

Password: 2012

Legal Disclaimer -

Bairing VC Come and join us. We combine all of the routes that are available in the WORLD. We dont use a real airline name simply to aviod possible copyright infringement violations.

Thank You For Your Time!

i would suggest to get your website in an "all the same color" version.

1 part is orange one bleu one black its a mess imho.

but good luck

I agree, the colors are just all out of whack. Their is Black Blue Red Orange, almost like a Christmas Tree! I suggest before opening up your doors you should add a new banner with maybe an aircraft on it and switch up the skin a little bit so its not so evident that you are using Obsess Blue.

Best of luck to you.

HAHA ip banning wont help iff you don't want info from me just tell so i i can connect to your wbesite in multiple ways laugh.gif

LOL - I apologize we did not do that intentionally to you. We thought it was a spammer, we have already been hacked once this week.

You are off the ban list.

• Moderators

Well, the site needs work still...

It's too plain, you need to add different types of colors. Like add a back ground color, adjust the color and see what it can look like.

The text is too big in the sidebar, the white and orange is very hard to read, and I don't know what else, but try what I suggest and you might see something much better.