Canadian Arctic Virtual Launch

MPE001

Canadian Arctic Virtual is pleased to announce phase 1 launch complete is now hiring. We cater to the Canadian Arctic and rest of the World Arctic from our three hubs CYXY, CYZF, CYFB. We also cover Antarctic and Pacific operations from our Australia Hub Alice Springs YBAS and our Satellite Queenstown NZ. In Green Bay KGRB is our Charter and Executive fleet hub, they'll pamper you or haul what ever you want.

We strive to give our pilots as many tools as possible to challenge them and keep there morale high and curious. We do this thru Two divisions, the VA Central and VAFS5. Pilots also can be on both Div's except when the Div. Battle Royal event is called. We officially launch St.Patty's Day after final gremlins are worked out Ie Custom Kacars and a Charter Center. In the Summer of 2012 RW Canadian North will be taking up my req for Partnership and I will be there personally to answer all questions there board may have for me. My hope is gain the right to be the only authorized Canadian North Virtual. Till then we stay fictional Canadian Arctic Virtual and our site current is approved by RW Canadian North. There a very friendly Airline and my personal hometown favorite.

http://www.canadianarcticvirtual.net/

Special thank you to Chad at Miniarma and Nabeel at Fivedev.

• 3 weeks later...

Canadian Arctic would like to thank Jeff at Kacars for developing our MPEcars and now has been put in the pilot center. We also have started adding in the fleet downloads. Current is the Iris C27J paint and the rare and only Canadian North Majestic Dash8 paint.

2011-12-27_8-50-0-958.jpg

6792300283_79643d8843_b-1.jpg

• 6 months later...

Can some please merge my old user name and stats under MPE001 to current MPECEO. Old e-mail is no longer active thobin1 at rr.new. usual lol. Yes im MPE001 and human roasting in Texas. Lost all three of my computers also in my transfer duty stations and this backup doesnt store old PW and user names with sites. any help appreciated.