FlightDuration_v1.0

Parkho

• Moderators

This is a flight duration calculator. The results are of course estimated but with this you could have an idea of how to manage your schedules when adding them. This is an open source module, so feel free if you want to make changes.

Install:

1. Download the zip.

2. Unzip & upload in the order of folder structure.

3, Make a link to access it by <?php echo url('duration') ;?>.

Pix:

Dur1.png

Dur2.png

Dur3.png

Download at Github: Github.com/parkho

• Like 1

This is a flight duration calculator. The results are of course estimated but with you could have an idea of how to manage your schedules when adding them. This an open source module, so feel free if you want to make changes.

Install:

1. Download the zip.

2. Unzip & upload in the order of folder structure.

3, Make link to access it (ex. <?php echo url('duration') ;?>.

Pix:

Dur1.png

Dur2.png

Dur3.png

Getting error

P.S Help

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Util::FormatDuration()**********************************/core/templates/results.tpl on line 60

• 2 months later...

<table cellpadding="0 cellspacing=" 0"="" width="80%" class="tablesorter" style="color: rgb(23, 23, 23); font-family: 'segoe ui', tahoma, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; "> Flight Data Departure Airport: KSEA Arrival Airport: KRNO Distance: 490 nm Cruising Altitude: 33000 ft Reaching Altitude: 33000 ft Average Vertical Speed: 2500 ft/m Top Of Descend Distance: 99 nm Climb Time Cruise Time Descend & Approach Time Estimated Total Flight Duration from KSEA to KRNO

i getting not time to climb and stuff like that can you help me out

<table cellpadding="0 cellspacing=" 0"="" width="80%" class="tablesorter" style="color: rgb(23, 23, 23); font-family: 'segoe ui', tahoma, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; "> Climb Time Cruise Time Descend & Approach Time

Estimated Total Flight Duration from KSEA to KLAS

i am still getting nothing to show up... can you please help???

• Moderators

i can not get it in... its not showing me

Cimb Time

Cruise Time Descend & Approach Time

Estimated Total Flight Duration from KSEA to KLA

its not show me time

For those of you who are having trouble seeing the time format, please download and replace the attached .tpl file in templates folder.

Thanks

results.zip

• 1 year later...