Delta Virtual Airlines is now hiring!

emanuel

The newest airline around in PHPvms is Delta Virtual Airlines(DVA)!! We are currently recruiting anyone who wants to join! Staff positions are not available at the moment, as our pilot roster lacks pilots. As a new airline we share a teamspeak with a group called Northwest ATC. If you would like to come to our TeamSpeak, please dont hesitate to ask me via skype (emarod45) or via email (taliayema@yahoo.com). Oh yeah, and make sure you give us a visit at http://deltavirtualairlines.net/. Feel free to apply (:

The newest airline around in PHPvms is Delta Virtual Airlines(DVA)!! We are currently recruiting anyone who wants to join! Staff positions are not available at the moment, as our pilot roster lacks pilots. As a new airline we share a teamspeak with a group called Northwest ATC. If you would like to come to our TeamSpeak, please dont hesitate to ask me via skype (emarod45) or via email (taliayema@yahoo.com). Oh yeah, and make sure you give us a visit at http://deltavirtualairlines.net/. Feel free to apply (:

Just wondering... How many VA's are you going to start? I may think about joining, but I would not put in hours on a VA that would just close in a month. You just opened up an airline last month and now have Delta? What are you plans? I'm not trying to "burn" you, or start anything. I just would like to be informed of what your plans are and if this will actually stick around long enough.

Thanks.

Just wondering... How many VA's are you going to start? I may think about joining, but I would not put in hours on a VA that would just close in a month. You just opened up an airline last month and now have Delta? What are you plans? I'm not trying to "burn" you, or start anything. I just would like to be informed of what your plans are and if this will actually stick around long enough.

Thanks.

We started off a couple days ago, and this is our second, and FINAL one. our other airline was not a real world airline, which somehow did not attract as many pilots as i wanted. Now that I have Delta Virtual, I may have more pilots that will fit my needs. Oh, and as I said, this will be the FINAL airline, proof: im paying for my website.

i am in no way affiliated with delta airlines.

Yes but you are using their logos and font's. You still have to ask their permission to use such things including their name ;)

Like Conor said, even for using their name you need their permission. It is a common misconception that if a VA puts "We are in no way affiliated with or sponsored by Delta Airlines", they are automatically exempt from the copyright infringement and will not get in to trouble or asked to shut down. It is very hard to get an airline to agree with you and allow you to use their name, logo, etc without having a very big, and very good base to start from.

Good luck and I hope you find success with Delta VA.

Like Conor said, even for using their name you need their permission. It is a common misconception that if a VA puts "We are in no way affiliated with or sponsored by Delta Airlines", they are automatically exempt from the copyright infringement and will not get in to trouble or asked to shut down. It is very hard to get an airline to agree with you and allow you to use their name, logo, etc without having a very big, and very good base to start from.

Good luck and I hope you find success with Delta VA.

Thank you guys. I will contact Delta Airlines, and i Will get permission! (: WISH ME LUCK!

• 4 months later...