VA Base

rpalmer800

i also found Vabase before i found phpvms.

I tried to get some support as well, but no answers from them. I found out on several other forums that there were much complaints etc and that you better stay away from this program. It was a lesson for me in this case and a loss of a few euro's.

• Moderators

how did you pay iff you paied with paypall make a complaint there iff you paid via visa or mastercard make a complaint there and also let vabase know off this the money wil be fast on its way to you.

btw just post on their forums and stuff how bad it is keep registering with other names (this is how i got my refund within 5 days after i started my laster campain

I cant get onto the vabase web site. I have never heard anything good about vabase. I find it insulting that they think they are the leader in VA automated scripts. If they insult people, refuse to give support, then they are not the leaders in anything, except in being rude. And as joeri said, if you paid via paypal, file a complaint against them with paypal, or file acomplaint with your bank or visa/master card, you will get your money back fairly quickly.