Bluelight

twelka3

BlueLight

MyVADesigns first free phpVMS Template available to the phpVMS Community.

Check out

MyVADesigns

Fully made custom skin with full drop down menu.

MAKE SURE you go into the layout.tpl and frontpage_main.tpl to change the urls from mydomain.com to your va's domain.

Download Link

YOU MUST keep the Made by MyVADesigns in the footer you may choose though the image or text. You must also keep the phpVMS link.

2012-02-12_222526.png

I am liking this skin twelka3,

But I am missing the whole back ground when I add it to the site.

I have changed the url in the layout and frontpage.tpl and I have used the <?php echo url('/pages/mypage'); ?>

I have changed the style to the colours I want but as you can see its not working for me, I guess I have missed something small?? but what?

post-1830-017244000 1329221086_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys,

I have had a look and this is what is being displayed:

12 <link type="text/css" href=<"http://5starvirtualaviation.com/phpvms/lib/skins/bluelight/menu.css" rel="stylesheet" />

13 <script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.js"></script>

14 <script type="text/javascript" src="menu.js"></script>

16 <link rel="stylesheet" href=<"http://5starvirtualaviation.com/phpvms/lib/skins/bluelight/style.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

17 <style type="text/css">

but still getting the same result, must be something small I am missing <_< I will keep looking and check all the url links to make sure they are correct.

cheers

Deano

5SA CEO

Here is what it should look like:

12 <link type="text/css" href=<"/phpvms/lib/skins/bluelight/menu.css" rel="stylesheet" />

13 <script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.js"></script>

14 <script type="text/javascript" src="menu.js"></script>

16 <link rel="stylesheet" href=<"/phpvms/lib/skins/bluelight/style.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

17 <style type="text/css">

Hi Taylor,

I have got the links working now and made some small changes to the background.

A couple of things if I may.

I want to make the main body wider then it is, up to 1000px wide so it is the same width as the top banner, I have looked in the css and layout but cannot find where to make the change? PROBLEM SOLVED.

Also on your site you have the areas in boxes and I would like to have ones like that but more like inset design, I have looked at CSS editor to add them but could not get it to work, how did you do yours? STILL LOOKING FOR ANY HELP OR IDEAS.

Thanks in advance.

Dean

5SA01

5 STAR CEO

• 3 weeks later...

HI,

Sorry been at work,

I have attached a screen shot of the site (still a work in progress) and is almost ready to release,

I have put blue boxes round the main areas I was thinking about, but if I could put some round the side bar area's that would be a great help and would define the different areas.

Thanks.

post-1830-0-86484200-1330957891_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

with the acars map, what I did for this skin is,

I copied the acars.ptl from another skin (brilliance I think) put it into the bluelight folder then on line 47 changed the size

47 <div id="acarsmap" style="width:700px; height: 600px"></div>

and as you can see if it fits.

http://5starvirtualaviation.com/phpvms/index.php/acars

as for the second issue, I had the same issue and I think it was down to a <div> missing, don't quote me.

I use bluelight and it took me 2 weeks to get it to where I wanted it, but I like the skin and it works fine for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

BlueLight

MyVADesigns first free phpVMS Template available to the phpVMS Community.

Check out

MyVADesigns

Fully made custom skin with full drop down menu.

MAKE SURE you go into the layout.tpl and frontpage_main.tpl to change the urls from mydomain.com to your va's domain.

Download Link

YOU MUST keep the Made by MyVADesigns in the footer you may choose though the image or text. You must also keep the phpVMS link.

2012-02-12_222526.png

Can you please reupload this skin. The current link does not work.

Thanks!