Cool Modules?

Dyl963

• Moderators

What kind of modules are you interested in creating? I have and use every add-on module form Kyle and Dave (except REALSchedule).

Thanks Jeff for using my modules.

Yes, if you think there's a module that is useful for the VA, please do let me know.

What kind of modules are you interested in creating? I have and use every add-on module form Kyle and Dave (except REALSchedule).

Im not looking to create any modules. Just want to know of any Cool modules out there.

Yes, if you think there's a module that is useful for the VA, please do let me know.

I know you have this project on hold, but the LOA/Hub Transfer/Termination Module would be awesome!

By all means, I do not want to make it sound like I want everything done for me, but is there a tutorial on how to make custom Modules?

I'm not looking to create any modules. Just want to know of any cool modules out there.

There are a lot of very nice ones available to us. It all depends on the users preference, and how you are planning on running your VA.

For example if you are planning to be using Missions/Tours for your VA, Dave (simpilot) has a very affordable one you can get from his website. There are also some real nice ones that are free to use that I like, which include...

Schedule Search

Top Pilot

Airport Charts

AirMail3

Timetable

Like I said, it all depends on the users preferences.