login problem and ADMIN panel problem

SAV_Brian_CEO

login in with my website Error code...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starall1/public_html/core/local.config.php:1) in /home/starall1/public_html/core/modules/Login/Login.php on line 156

Log out of my website error code

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starall1/public_html/core/local.config.php:1) in /home/starall1/public_html/core/common/Auth.class.php on line 341

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starall1/public_html/core/local.config.php:1) in /home/starall1/public_html/core/modules/Logout/Logout.php on line 26

2)the second problem is when i am in my ADMIN Panel i can not see my route or pilot list. i can not edit them or work...

When i try to export my route i get this error code in my admin panel

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starall1/public_html/core/local.config.php:1) in /home/starall1/public_html/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starall1/public_html/core/local.config.php:1) in /home/starall1/public_html/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 57

I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING IN MY ADMIN PANEL AT ALL

• Administrators

If you search through the forum you will find this to be a common issue. The problem is that there is whitespace or characters prior to the opening php tag in one of your core files, or you have a closing php tag with whitespace or characters after it in a core file. Looking at your error - (Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starall1/public_html/core/local.config.php) - it is most likely in the local config file. Have you edited this file prior to the error starting to show up? Check it for a gap at the start or some random characters that should not be there.