No input file specified.

monitral

• Administrators

It is the way that Apache is setup and running on your server. To verify the issue you can remove the .htaccess file from the site and try running it, it will probably operate as expected. If so and you want to utilize the .htaccess file you can add a slash after the question mark after any index.php command and it should override the issue. The best fix, if you have access to the php.ini file, is to set the cgi.fix_pathinfo to 0 - ie cgi.fix_pathinfo = 0;

Thank you for having responded to me.

The platform is linux.

The file or folder .htaccess to which you refer is not in the root of the site.

The only folder that there is cgi-bin, but is empty. Meanwhile, I opened a ticket for assistance. We hope to respond soon.

The reference site is www.airitalyvirtual.com

Somehow you were right, to take out and put the files I have taken even that which you said. In fact the answer to the ticket was:

Dear Customer,

in relation to your complaint, we inform you that the problem is indicated by the absence within your web space. htaccess file containing directives url_rewriting necessary for the proper functioning of your pages.

We invite you to make the publication of that file, as in the original configuration of your application, so as to obviate the occurrence of the problem.

We remain available for further needs.

Now everything is ok.

Thanks

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Just migrated to the new server

this is my va here... the main page looks normal , but when i try to open a page (ex. about us , livemap) even trying to login , it show " No input file specified "

already set the cgi.fix_pathinfo to 0

any another advise ?

[update]

Fixed by myself :v ,

For me , cgi.fix_pathinfo to 1 not 0 (somehow)

Thx,

Regards