British Airways?

Sorry if this has been asked previously. Is there a Virtual British Airways that uses phpVMS?

I search google and I can really only find 3 virtual British Airways. 1 uses simmiles which I'm not sure about, the other 2 do not use phpvms AND are full. 1 of them requires a credit card to even apply, when they are accepting applications. The other is accepting applications but has 180+ applications in for 21 openings.

Are there any others out there that want pilots? Don't require a credit card, and you have a realistic shot at flying for?

Thanks.

• Moderators

Sorry if this has been asked previously. Is there a Virtual British Airways that uses phpVMS?

I search google and I can really only find 3 virtual British Airways. 1 uses simmiles which I'm not sure about, the other 2 do not use phpvms AND are full. 1 of them requires a credit card to even apply, when they are accepting applications. The other is accepting applications but has 180+ applications in for 21 openings.

Are there any others out there that want pilots? Don't require a credit card, and you have a realistic shot at flying for?

Thanks.

Not I know...

I know I hate the both of them. I don't trust a virtual airline giving out my credit card. It's always hard to find these VA's in these days.

I been hearing that in other places and I thought, "what?" :blink:

Had a read through their history page... sounds like it was started by non-BA people but they had a BA employee flying for them so he organised meetings for it to become approved/recognised by BA.

Wouldn't give my card details to a VA though, ever... There's no way that can be secure and official.

• Moderators

as off now all new pilots for TNT va wil need to enter their card info i will be deducting 1$ for a lifetime membership,existing members wil also need to give their card info they will "donate"5$ for a livetime membership. :lol:

WTF does a va need a cerditcard number its not that they are selling anny real lfight

• Like 1

• Moderators

as off now all new pilots for TNT va wil need to enter their card info i will be deducting 1$ for a lifetime membership,existing members wil also need to give their card info they will "donate"5$ for a livetime membership. :lol:

WTF does a va need a cerditcard number its not that they are selling anny real lfight

:lol: :lol: