Arizona Regional Airlines

Arizona Regional Airlines, a new regional VA operating out of Arizona. We have grown enough in the last few months that we are now searching for new staff members and pilots if flying the small iron through some fabulous VFR scenery while learning the ropes of Airline flying and VATSIM sounds appealing to you, check is out at http://www.azregionalva.com

If seeking staff positions, send your resume to cdtajohnson@gmail.com

With your name , position seeking and qualifications.

Positions open:

KIWA Hub manager

KSAN Hub manager

I like the name and idea but Wix isn't the way to go

Unfortunately my lack of web development skills are an issue, best I can do for now is get the custom url: azregionalva.com

Precisely why I seek staff members whose abilities are greater than my own.

I was in your shoes 2 years ago. Now I can do about 75% of my designing and coding. The other 25% is all the complex php crap that I have to wiggle my way through, but I'm getting the hang of it. You do know that we are here to help each other in designing and coding don't you? Just ask if you are not sure about something.

Well right now I'm actually working through my commercial license, and by the end of 2013 (fingers crossed) Arizona Regional will be a real airline. Between now and then I'm rather short on time to learn any kind of coding skills. So I'll be stuck with Wix until then.....

Well right now I'm actually working through my commercial license, and by the end of 2013 (fingers crossed) Arizona Regional will be a real airline. Between now and then I'm rather short on time to learn any kind of coding skills. So I'll be stuck with Wix until then.....

Wow never heard that one before. But isn't 2013 a little unrealistic?