Sun Country Virtual Hits 200 Hours!

Kyle

• Moderators

March 27, 2012 - Sun Country Virtual Hits 200 Hours!

We did it again!! Another 100 hours of flight submited just in 21 days! As of today, March 27, 2012, Sun Country Virtual has hit over 200 hours of flight with 71 PIREPs filed! What a great acheviement! Let's keep aiming for 500 hours shall we? Target Date? Sure, let's hit 500 hours by May 31st, 2012! Get those hours and PIREPs in!

Also, we recently released our very own custom built Real Time Stats System. We are working on per pilot's stats, and should be ready this week.

Join now at Sun Country Virtual - http://www.suncountryvirtual.net/

• Moderators

Outstanding Kyle. Is that something you might consider releasing to the public, or just for your own use? Keep expanding, I love your site.

Thanks Jeff! ;)

I was going to plan to release this, but the problem is. There is a load (A BUNCH!) of queries to make this stats come real, and while I was testing it, and I keep hitting errors and successful testing, our SQL server keeps rejecting me from running it and sending me back to the main page. I'm going work out on reducing it and hopefully that will solve the problem.

Depending on what type of host you have, your hosting provider, amount of PIREP and pilots, I don't want to see anyone getting suspended because of the module I released. I'll keep it for now, and till now if our host doesn't suspend us or notifies us in the next few weeks, then I'll consider releasing it in the future.

Hope you understand. ;)