Theft has got to stop.

My webmaster brought to my attention a very hurtful link this evening. Unfortunately, my webmasters hard work has been stolen and is currently trying to be used on another website. I will not release that website at this time as I am awaiting a response from the airlines CEO about this matter.

It hurts to know that someone else's great and hard work can be just taken like this, in an attempt at making their website look as good. I am calling upon the VA community to put a stop to this, and stand up against this fraud. It's sad that the same person who has been found of stealing websites in the past, has Done this again and thought he could get away with it.

Please keep your eyes open, and speak out against this. It is not right, and against the law.

As for the "CEO" who stole our website, I question your leadership qualities and your personal qualities. You know who you are, and I am sad to see you doing this again and to us.

I noticed a VA with very similar design as yours and I just checked them once more, they changed the template it seems.

It is one of the 'known' users in the community who just recently posted something about how it is not good stealing. Irony.

A quote from Tayler ( twelka3 ) from a few days back

After so long of this not happening its going again. Ive grown up and have learned from my past but i know what he means as its happened to me to in the past. Just kids. So annoying.

My idea is to make a forum announcement/sticky in all forums with a blacklist of all the members who have stolen in the past so we know from who not to take services and just to know what to expect.

Why is so much of the blame aimed at kids? I know that they are probably nicking them the most however it is not always just children. To reduce the steeling, i think that all phpvms developers and respected virtual airline owners need to get together and discuss this issue and come to some sort of agreement which is aimed at stamping this problem out

It doesn't matter if you are a teeneger or not. If you steal people's stuff you are guilty no matter how old you are. You are guilty and you are going to get your name in the forums.

I am 15 and you don't see me stealing stuff.

• Like 1

You need more security in your skin folder, as I can get into it. you need to put a blank index.htm file in there, so people cant see the file structure, and they can download the tpl files. You have to think more security, if people can get into the file structure then you are just asking to have your skin stolen. Also quit posting it here, you just look like a child yourself, saying Waa someone stole my skin, this has got to stop. If you know who it is email them or pm them if they are a member of this forum, and leave it at that.

• 2 weeks later...

A quote from Tayler ( twelka3 ) from a few days back

My idea is to make a forum announcement/sticky in all forums with a blacklist of all the members who have stolen in the past so we know from who not to take services and just to know what to expect.

Why cant these people and their VA's be removed from the phpVMS system ? Having a Blacklist is a great idea, but why not just get rid of them ?
  • Like 3

lmao love how a VAA member brings up a old post why am i not surprised?

Really, what is there to laugh about ? I did not bring up an old post of your's , I was responding to a post made by Sava Markovic ! It sounds to me that your feeling guilty about something ! If you feel that this topic is directed towards you, then maby you should listen. Have a great day !

Taylor you are a joke. You play innocent and write posts how you hate people stealing, two days later you are cought stealing from LEV.

You are all but innocent.

Travesty.

I really don't like these kinds of discussions but I feel that this needs to stop and members that come in the future know whose services not to take. The first one would be MYVADesigns if you ask me.

• Like 2