Emirates VA Finally Live

Emirates VA is finally live. The website is live no routes are put up but should be done by the end of this week. To help out you can sign up and a email will be sent when routes are added up. Here are some features which will be on our website.

Emirates Airline features:

• Send other pilots messages
  • Use of kACARS
  • Forum (Emirates Lounge)
  • Route Finder
  • Active Teamspeak
  • Daily Updates On Facebook and Twitter

Link - www.flyemiratesva.co.cc

Join Us Quick.

Emirates VA is finally live. The website is live no routes are put up but should be done by the end of this week. To help out you can sign up and a email will be sent when routes are added up. Here are some features which will be on our website.

Emirates Airline features:

• Send other pilots messages
  • Use of kACARS
  • Forum (Emirates Lounge)
  • Route Finder
  • Active Teamspeak
  • Daily Updates On Facebook and Twitter

Link - www.flyemiratesva.co.cc

Join Us Quick.

Its not viewing right on IE9, the CSS is all over the place!

The picture of the A380 as your banner picture, is stretched too much, and looks horrible. The design needs a lot of work. You need to purchase a proper domain and hosting, phpvms has known problems with freehosts, because they often have out dated php, or some required features turned off.

The picture of the A380 as your banner picture, is stretched too much, and looks horrible. The design needs a lot of work. You need to purchase a proper domain and hosting, phpvms has known problems with freehosts, because they often have out dated php, or some required features turned off.

I can help with hosting if your interested? All mine are hosted with my own server etc...