AAvirtual now limits registrations

AAvirtual has decided to start limiting registrations. We will now only allow up to 350 pilots to join our ranks. Upon registering you are given a random code which can be used to track your application. The staff and I were wondering what you guys think of something like this? Is it a bit to much or is it more or less reasonable in order for organization,etc.?

AAvirtual.net is the website URL.

Ada

Agreed. That British Airways does this and it definitely will scare away a lot of potential pilots. Sure it's more realistic, but personally I won't touch that BVA anymore because of it. I applied once and waited forever, getting my hopes up an such, only to receive the email a few weeks later saying that I didn't make it. It definitely can have a bad effect on your VA and in my mind creates just another limit that is unessecary. I would stick with your current method of an initial exam for placement and that is it!

Sites looking great btw ;) !

BAV does it because they have to. If they didn't do it, their staff just couldn't handle all those pilots and the VA would go out of control.

As I can see, your VA isn't that popular so there is no need for that. Voting no.

• Like 1

Haha thanks for the site feedback!

We just deleted over 100 hahaha, and dropped the limit down to 250, we sent out ane mail to pilots and most responded saying that they would like to see something like this happen interestingly enough. We have decided to give it one month to see how it works, if pilots both new and old enjoy it than we will be keeping the policy