hobby's outside flying

joeri

• Moderators

Hello all i was woundering what are your hobby's outside the flightsim world.

mine is keeping snakes i currently have 2 young Boa constrictors.

DSCF3224.jpg

429361_390276994318779_100000094449365_1603742_988559906_n.jpg

when they are old enouph they will be bred and then i will get myself some more constrictors

• Like 10

• Moderators

Lol i hope mine get longer then 8 feet and i don't have redtails :) . common mistake i have boa constrictors imperators. a real redtail is a boa constrrictor constrictor :-)

the first is a hypo and the second a pastel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hehe, the opening post reminds me of the movie "snakes on a plane" :)

I personally like travelling to foreign countries, which is not hard cause once I press the accelerator of one of my Beemers I'm out of this tiny country in no time :) I cherish my bmw's; an '89 525 and an '90 850i and they want to be not only driven but also repaired lol I also frequently travel by plane as I tend to go on holidays 2-3 times a year

I also like doing DIY stuff like building my own furniture, but haven't had much time this year.

Apart of it, when I'm at home and not flying my time is divided between my friends, my girlfriend, and my books :)

oh, what a miserable life! :P

I'm a simulator / strategy / first person shooter guy,

Simulators

FSX

DCS: A10C - Would Highly recommend if anyone likes a Fully functional war simulator. If you have it already Join our facebook group https://www.facebook...93255800800445/

Euro truck Simulator 2012

Strategy/Mind

Civilization V

Rome: Total War

Portal 1 & 2

Shooter

Battlefield 3

GTA

Other

Minecraft

Sim City

The Sims 3

LFS

I do like building Computers though.

I kinda collect movies, I have I say over 100 DVD's and some blu-rays, need to get my blu-ray drive up and running again. I know I could download, but I like to have the DVD's themselves. My most recent purchase was the Mission Impossible quadrilogy. I also play guitar. I like playing first person shooters, Battlefield 2, Project reality, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3, Quake 4. I also have some driving games, Dirt 3, Bus Simulator, and Euro truck 2012.

• Moderators

I like to collect TV Shows mostly, I have House, Prison Break, Criminal Minds, CSI Miami, Family Guy, Cleveland Show. I love them to have in as DVD's so I can ever watch it again in the future. For games on X-Box 360, I only play Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Train Simulator 2013. I'm mostly into Simulator Games in general after buying Flight Simulator 2002 and playing for a while. Other things is fixing computers, coding in different languages such as Perl, Ruby and Java. Also not to forget importantly is school and work. :D

Maybe someone can explain me the point of railway simulators?

Do you get to drive for virtual railway companies? :)

Long before i played Flight Simulator 2004, i played Train Simulator by Microsoft for a few years. I use to run the virtual goods for a railway called North Eastern Railroad http://www.vnerr.com/

But i must say, the VR community is much less active than the VA community.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...