VA Base data conversion?

jeffking

Hello All,

I currently have a VA Base site and want to change to the PHPVMS system and have searched but have not found any kind of conversion script for all my existing data. Has anyone done this, or have a script for this they could share? I really would like to at least convert the pilot and route data, the news and stuff I can go without. Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff

• Moderators

Not sure if this is gonna work but you could make a backup of your DB and install the PHPvms then try to import your tables data one by one into the new DB. Remember this is not tested and there might be some errors importing the data. The other option like Eddie said is to go manually!

Good Luck

Just becareful with what parkho said, as the tables for VABASE and PHPVMS are different, it may cause funny things to happen. My best suggestion is to download the tables that are required in a CSV format so you can open them in exel, then try and fill in the parts needed and reupload.