phpVMS Hosting From the UK!

WillMorgan0711

Hello,

I hope I am posting in the correct forum, It has been a while since I came back to phpVMS Forums.

I would like to offer a great hosting package that can get your virtual airline in the air in no time.

I am Will, I am from www.morganwebhosting.co.uk, we are a small Yorkshire based company that hosts websites, firstly I would like to share something about my past experience of running a virtual airline, I used to run a virtual airline at www.fsxworldwidevirtual.com, long name i know, and we had free webhosting from a well known webhost, it was a nice enough company, he offered to give us free webhosting because we gave him customers with our contacts to the flight simulation community. Everything was going fine when we were told that we had to get the company customers or they would shut down our website. This was fine as we had already established ourself and we were thankful for that company for giving us a lifeline.

So this leads me to my offer of great quality phpVMS hosting with our technicians installing it for you, if you need

To find out more, visit our phpvms landing page at http://morganwebhosting.co.uk/phpvms.html

Thanks Everyone,

Will

http://willmorgan.me

• Moderators

Not that i am a fan of your post here but some quick questions.

what is the pricing off your hosting i couldn't find that on your site

you don't have your sll correctly setup because i get a huge warning when entering your site.

you are telling you have an active clientel but a reverse ip tells me there is nobody that has hosting from you.

last but not least in your post its unclear iff you are providing the hosting or the large hosting company is doing it for you as you need to bring in customers

Same as joeri, I have browsed around your website a little and still have no idea how much your hosting costs. That's information that needs to be on the homepage, first thing I see.

To respond to a couple of joeri's points as well, I'm not sure where you see a warning but I didn't get any :blink: and also reverse IP checks aren't very reliable in my experience.

Being annoying here, there's something I want to pick up on (aside from the fact you put a full stop after an exclamation mark which is unnecessary):

his experience in UI and UX makes the frontend user experience easy to use and navigate!.

UI & UX: although I know what they mean, most people won't; could do with explaining that.

With such experience one should know that light grey font on a light grey background is horribly difficult to read.