Need phpvms site designer

jeffking

I have looked through the listings here in the paid services for someone to build the visual design portion of a phpvms site for me and they all seem to be no longer online or offering services of this kind or fighting amongst themselves. The one that I found that still seems to be accepting work has it posted on their site to expect at least 48 hours for a response which does not appeal to me. Does anyone have any suggestions for designers that are familair with the phpvms system?

I have looked through the listings here in the paid services for someone to build the visual design portion of a phpvms site for me and they all seem to be no longer online or offering services of this kind or fighting amongst themselves. The one that I found that still seems to be accepting work has it posted on their site to expect at least 48 hours for a response which does not appeal to me. Does anyone have any suggestions for designers that are familair with the phpvms system?

Hey Jeffking

Simpilot (David) is a very good option to start. http://www.simpilotgroup.com/

Fast and good service.

This is our website skin and some modules made by simpilotgroup

http://www.worldva.com

Best Regards

Which site was this?