Virtual Delta Airlines Launched!

Today was a very special day for vDAL. Virtual Delta Airlines was launched today, Sunday, April 15th 2012. vDAL offers its own custom ACARS tracking system and many other unique things including a custom pilot center.vDAL Strives to mock and copy the real world operations of Delta Airlines. We offer (at this time) over 400 Flights a day and growing, also, with schedules updated monthly.

vDAL.png

http://vdalairlines.com/

I am just curious, why make another Delta Virtual? There are hundreds of them out there. The biggest http://www.deltava.org I wish people actually made an effort to be more original, you have just jumped on the band wagon of a Delta VA. You could have tried to find another airline that has no VA version of it, and made that. The site is nice, but I don't think it will do that well, mainly because there are so many Delta VA's out there already. On your fleet page, some pictures are huge, you should resize them to the same dimensions, to keep the continuity going.

@Mr.Bean, well, the reason we do this is because there is not very many of them that run on phpVMS, and so i am curious why you created Malaysia virtual airline? ya know, considering there is so many out there in all... And as for rest, thanks, i will talk to my FM and get him to fix that..., but thanks for anyone who said anything nice...

• Like 1

Well if you look properly, you will see that most if not all other MVA's are part of groups. And most of them have outdated schedules, my VA, has the most up to date schedules, and is one of the biggest VA's in Malaysia. Also the most active out of them all, with 339 pireps last month, with a 98% using kacars.