Virgin America VA coming soon!

With pleasure I would like to say we have some exciting news. There is going to be a new VA in the community, Virgin America Virtual. Today we have received rights from Virgin to create this virtual airline. Within in the next two months is when we plan on opening this va to the public. Be sure to stay updated on the progress at http://www.virginamericava.net/ as we will be posting updates on the progress. We hope to see you there when we open!

• Like 1

I would like to forward a complaint on about this virtual airline owner using copyrighted text works from Virgin Atlantic Virtual. Under UK law it states "Copyright protects written, theatrical, musical and artistic works as well as film, book layouts, sound recordings, and broadcasts. Copyright is an automatic right, which means you don't have to apply for it.".

I would like to remind the owner he has 48 Hours to take the text works down or we will proceed further with this matter.

The infringning page is here

http://aalvirtual.ne...php/pages/step2

• Moderators

sorry taylor you are banned but it seems nabeel didn't got my message to ban your ip you now have 5 differen't acounts here on phpvms and i am banning all of then same with this one.

and its not a sad thing that you keep getting banned you where warned multiple times by Nabeel,me and others then you are here on the forums telling how you don't like stealing stuff from others but you still keep doing it so again you are not welcome here on the forum as YOU keep getting yourself in to problemens again this account will also be banned

Why would they want a US Airways when they joined American?

It never gets to me why people keep on starting millions and millions of AAL, SWA,United VAs when there are already more than successful VAs representing them. /random rant