DeltaV Looking for Custom Acars

DAL3

Hey guys im the PResident of flydeltav.org We are currently using kacars as an acars but were looking to change and buy a custom acars. We are willing to pay a reasonable amount for a custom acars that can have the following.

-Php coding for websites.

-Live tracking

-Pilot Roster

-Individual pilot logbooks for all crewmembers for the website(that shows rank, hours,last flight flown etc.)

-Mission/Tour Module

-Checkride capability

-Fuel Planning

-Flexible admin settings(able to change anything we want)

We would prefer something that is compatable with Fsx, Fs2004, and possibly X-plane if possible.

Our current website is http://flydeltav.org.

My contact information - DAL1 Evan H

hemeyer.evan@gmail.com

We would like to meet with the creator to discuss everything over Teamspeak3.

address - ch.teamspeak.cc:9153

No password

• Moderators

We arent gonna use that we dont like kacars lol

wow, what a nice way to say that in public. -.-

and I disagree with you, kACARS is the best active ACARS software out there right now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mean its dull and its just not that great. There are wayyyyyy far better technology for acars than that piece of junk :lol:

Excuse me? That is just plain rude, have you seen any other system be able to do what Kacars does?, and i bet your not even a programmer so don't start a hate thread okay? I personally haven't seen any other system preform as well a Kacars does, if you have then why don't you just go buy it from them, if your gonna start saying Jeff's Acars system is horrible. We really don't need more drama here.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I mean its dull and its just not that great. There are wayyyyyy far better technology for acars than that piece of junk :lol:

Really? Seroisuly, you need to grow up because the way you are talking is like disrespect to kACARS developer, and you have no idea how long it takes to develop an ACARS. It takes effort and thinking...

Again, stop talking rude and grow up!

• Like 1

• Administrators

@DAL3 Seeing as you started this thread a month ago and you seem to be more intent on bashing than actually trying to find what you are looking for I am going to lock the thread. If your member list is correct you have a self proclaimed ACARS developer within the airline anyway, which leads me to believe even more that you are here only to try and bring down an existing application. May the future bring you success with your VA.

• Like 2