VRDvirtual

Virgin America Virtual is Now open and accepting pilots and staff applications. To apply for a staff position you must be at least 16 years of age have a decent amount of experience in the field in which you apply.to apply visit vrdvirtual.com take a look at the staff positions available and send me an email to s.wheelington@vrdvrtual.com. I will respond as soon as possible thanks.

http://vrdvirtual.com

• Moderators

We will also be better, guaranteed... also the fact we actually have permission from VRD to use their name and logo... :)

Shot out of the water!

hellcat, I hereby that you don't have legal permissions from Virgin America! If you do, then if you don't mind showing us a reasonable proof that you have permissions would be nice.

Nuff said!

listen up and listen good as i will say this once i dont have permission yet will i get permission yes when i do i will gladly show the world until stop downing people because you may be able to do a better site we all want pilots but if im the only pilot at my va thats fine too topic loked closed or what ever have a nice day .

• 2 weeks later...

Shot out of the water!

hellcat, I hereby that you don't have legal permissions from Virgin America! If you do, then if you don't mind showing us a reasonable proof that you have permissions would be nice.

Nuff said!

i think in this case jake should show proof that Virgin America gave him permission to use there logos and images etc..

• Moderators

i think in this case jake should show proof that Virgin America gave him permission to use there logos and images etc..

Why would he even show proof since he has other two Virgin Virtual open and never has been closed down, that shows enough proof he has permissions?

• Like 2

Why would he even show proof since he has other two Virgin Virtual open and never has been closed down, that shows enough proof he has permissions?

well then why did it take him 6 months so he claims to get rights to virgin america...mind you they are all ran by different CEO's and they are there own seperate companys all owned by Virgin well i dont know it just isnt fair you guys are attacking hellcat just because he opend his own virgin america...you guys should check out the site...looks better than jakes if you ask me!!