entertainment system

avdesigns

can you get it to work like squawkbox and FSInn to were you can use it and not pause the Flight Sim, Because what would be the point to have that kind of addon to were when you go to watch someting like that the fs stops.

Because if you can Im all In. I would buy today....... Thanks

You know there's a setting to keep the sim going when you minimise, right?

• 3 weeks later...

Whilst I have nothing against it we all know why it's not a good idea...

What's wrong with Chrome?

Some constructive criticism for your release versions:

HTML5 yay, +5 awesome points.

The UI could be improved a little in that, for example, when I go to to shop on my store of choice, the iframe doesn't fit the content to size so scrolls horizontally which is a bit awkward, then when I click what I assume is the back button I go all the way to the menu instead of back - perhaps remember what the last page was and send me back there?

I assume this is to be used as an embedded thing in the panel of fsx right? HTML5 yay, however if so, as far as my knowledge of things like this in panels goes, it's an Internet Explorer frame, so it's all like what's HTML5 herp derp broken, which isn't ideal.

Did you even read my post?

Yup. I still don't see how asking people to use Chrome isn't a good idea. IE sucks, FF isn't webkit + the version take-up is all fragmented.

Also I am looking into making this a panel in FSX

Good luck using HTML5 in that ;)

Using Internet Explorer you can easily turn the Flightsim "Kneeboard - F10" into your own thing and program it as an IFE , it's been done before and works quite well. Maybe you should take a look at that.

And yes... I was well... rather deflated when I saw the food pages and shop. It's not really practical and neither is eyecandy just hope that's cause it's BETA :D

The ideal thing would be for a VA to choose what they want to sell onboard food wise gather prices, photos, descriptions and put it on the food tab to be able to order. And make sure the plane is stocked with those items! But so far so good lol.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I'm an x assistant web director at Virgin Atlantic Virtual working along side Joshua John who has recently left also. Its true, Jacob did their IFE and a VERY good one at that :). Infact i believe they still use it now.

Keep up the good work mate

Regards

Michael

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love this, i think i want one lol.

Professional + - Total custom design with a design of your choice either I will design it or if you like you can design it and I will make

• Radio station (Due to limitations not all radio stations can be used but I can definetly do the onces included in standard and a few extras)
  • TV (BBC Only)
  • News
  • Movies (Dependent on copyright status of the film)
  • Games
  • About
  • Food order (Iframe)
  • Shop (Have your own products or allow users to use other retailers, Iframe)
  • HTML 5 with Javascript
  • Chat

Between £35 - £40

Can I choose like a few like all i want is:

Radio

TV

NEWS

Movies

Games

About

Chat

HTML 5 and Java.