myvasolutions

JustinRomaine

yea im looking for some one to make a site in the vabase formate. Its a lot easer for me to work on. I have the files but they are smart the set the system up to were you can use it with out paying its like to an 2nd Database on there side. But the way the files are and stuff its easy. Thanks

Yea because i have payed for it around 2010 or so but never recived anything and Ive noticed they started doing some things on there site so I tryed contacting them and yet still nuthing Ive also tryed looking up my paypal information to see if I can find the payment information to show that I payed etc.... but paypal wont let me go back that far I just havent called them to get a full list of trasactions of the account from when the acc was open to see if its there. and go from there. but I want to get a lawer and mabe shut them down but its not worth that over $20.00 lol but who knows lol may do it anyway just to be a.........